Chapt:37

Magnolia Sage

'Hold me close I'm wasting awayHold me close I'm too fucked to standHold me close I'm wasting awayHold me close I'm too fucked to stand'

Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand
Hold me close I'm wasting away
Hold me close I'm too fucked to stand'

'Blank slate big smile
Nice pout long hair
Toned thighs big legs
Both breasts blank stare
We've learned that this is what you want
We can't erase what we've been taught'

'Will you call me your girlfriend
I wanna be your princess
Will you call me your girlfriend
I wanna be your princess
Come down on me
I am your precious possession
I'm so delicate
I need your protection'

Annathewise played in the speaker as I laid in bed with Shawn. Shawn was rubbing my back while looking at the ceiling. We talked all night and fucked till the sunrise. Shit Silas left my mind but some feelings was still there. I did cried but stopped for a bit. Silas mother called me when I was on my way to Los Angeles. I told her that i did in Los Angeles and that I cheated too. She said it was okay, she knew it was coming.

"Want some breakfast?"Shawn ask. I nodded my head slowly. Shawn got up from bed with only his boxers on. Damn I want another round. I got up from bed walking to the bathroom. I cut the shower on and grab my towel from the cabinet.

After I took a shower, I did my hair and put some lotion on. I then put on my panties with no bra. I pulled out my outfit for today which was a blue dress and puma slides.

 I put my dress on and sprayed some perfume on

I put my dress on and sprayed some perfume on. I walked out the bathroom going back to the bedroom. Right when I sat down on the bed, my phone started ringing. I grab my phone looking at the I.D caller. Mom? I quickly answered the phone dying to hear her voice.

".........mom?"

"Hi magnolia. How are you?"

"..........I'm fine. How are you?"

"Doing well. Your father been in and out the hospital. You never called to check up on us"

"Mom, I didn't know dad was in the hospital sick again. Maranda didn't called me and tell me"

"Maranda moved to Tennessee for school. She doesn't know either"

"Why you never called us before he was sick? We could of been down there helping out"

"I mean he's alright now but I didn't know how to tell y'all. He had a tumor in his kidney.
The doctor removed it but I think he have to be on dialysis"

"God"I covered my face. "I'll try to come down there and check on him"

"Okay. I'll tell him"—"ima call you back, your aunt calling now"

"Okay, bye"I hung up the phone settling it on the bed. I close my eyes  for a bit praying that my father get better.

"Uhhh babe! Can you help me?!"