Chapt: 6

Magnolia Sage

"Wassup y'all it's ya girl Magnolia Sage

"Wassup y'all it's ya girl Magnolia Sage. Today we ain't doing anything exciting because my fiancé family really needs him and we are leaving to Oregon from California. It's going to be a long drive soooooooo I'm just telling y'all videos aren't going to be up till next week when I get back from Oregon. Ouuuuu y'all I'm excited to visit Oregon for the first time and spending time with Silas family will be great. See y'all next week"

"You had to tell your fans what's going on in my life"I heard Silas say behind me.

"It's not like I said Silas grandpa died so we going to Oregon for a funeral. All I said that your family needs you"I said rolling my eyes. "Is the truck all set up?"

"Yeah, so let's go before we hit traffic"Silas grab his bag and phone. I got up from the chair in our bedroom grabbing my bag and phone. I was bout to walk out the room when I turn back around looking at my camera.

"Damnit"I hurried and grab the camera from the desk. I went downstairs to the door then left out the apartment. Silas was already in the truck texting away. Like he said yesterday, it could be his cousin or his father. I don't know. I can't be upset that my fiancé is talking to his family members.

I hop in the truck closing the door. "Ready to go?"Silas ask.

"Yeah I'm ready"I sigh. I look down at my phone seeing some notifications from other YouTubers. I wonder why.

The drive to Oregon was quiet. Silas didn't say a word. I know he's sad and nervous to see his grandpa in a casket but he should be happy seeing his cousins and family members.

"Babe"I mumble out loudly for him to hear. "Are you okay?"I ask.

"I'm fine. Why you ask?"Silas looked at me.

"Cause you so quiet. Why you so quiet?"I chuckle.

"I'm so nervous. I never been to a funeral before. Nobody in the family never died"Silas said.

"I know babe. It hurts seeing your love one in a casket but it's life. Ima be right there with you"I smiled. I grab his right hand as he stir the wheel.

I look out the window seeing the trees and birds. The cars past us by going the same way we was going. It's been 8 hours on this road and I'm starving. "We should stop at the gas station"I said.

"I'm not stopping till we get out of California"Silas said. Whyyyyyy?!

"Really Silas. I feel like I'm dying"I put my hands over my head. "Just to let you know, we made it out of California"I rolled my eyes.

"Why you didn't tell me we was already in Oregon?"Silas ask.

"You was too busy on the phone with your cousin for 4 hours"I said. "Damn, who the hell talks for 4 hours"

"I do"Silas laugh. "Alright fine. Let's stop over here and stay at a motel"

"Fine"I sigh.

We pulled over to this motel that looked kind of disgusting but I guess it'll do.