Chapt:33

Silas Aaron

"Yo ball"Jayson threw me the ball

"Yo ball"Jayson threw me the ball. I dribble the ball while focusing on my opponent.

"Block his ass Dee!!"Jayson yelled at his friend who was playing defense against me. I moved around him quick going to the goal doing a layup. "Travel!!"Jayson yelled out. This nigga irking me. I rolled my eyes trying to control my anger. "Y'all fuckin cheating!!Sad asses!!"

"Jayson!! It's a fucking game bruh!!Either you lose or win!!"I yelled back. Jayson looked at me with a mean mug nodding his head.

"Switch with me"Jayson tap his teammate. Now he blocking me. Alright nigga, game on. I smirked a bit nodded my head. "Let's go nigga. Talk all that shit now"

"Man you need to go back to the doctor and get your hormone shots"I laughed. He shoved me the ball looking straight into my eyes. I dribbled the ball in my hands ready to push pass Jayson ass. Every time I tried to push past him, he'll push me back. I couldn't get to goal. I look at my teammate then threw him the ball. He step back at the three pointer line and shot the ball. I herd the net swish which made me satisfied.

Finally satisfied that I beat Jayson in basketball. He would always brag around saying he beat me and he's the greatest but not today.

"That's game"I said walking off the court. "Good game teammate"I dap up my friend from the job.

"Nah man, y'all fuckin cheated. Another game, one on one"Jayson said. I waved him off sitting down in the bleachers. "Come on Silas....."

"Bruh I'm tired as fuck. Just calm down and sit"I said. He smack his lips and sat down in the bleachers. "What's wrong with you today? Why you so mad all of sudden?"

"I'm not mad. You already know I don't like being a sore loser"he mumbled.

"You won a bunch of time against me though. I only won like 3 times"I said.

"Yeah you suck at basketball now"Jayson said making me laugh. "What you been up to though? Magnolia modeling now?"

"Yeahhh, she working with adidas company and some fashion nova company"I said.

"She ballin"

"Yeah"—"Plus I'm stuck with Charlotte pregnant ass and magnolia ain't liking it"I shook my head.

"Where the fuck is Jayden ass?"Jayson ask.

"I don't know nigga, that's your brother. I haven't speak to him since the hotel party when y'all came down here with Char ass"I said.

"He texted me the other day saying he don't want to see char, talk to her, don't want no parts of her...."

"He don't have to"I sigh heavily. "Cause she stuck with me"

"Shit, you don't want your own baby momma at the....."—"Ohhhh I forgot about magnolia"

"Weren't you listening when I said magnolia ain't liking it"I looked at him.

"Uhhhh, I heard Charlotte pregnant, Jayden gone and that's it"Jayson chuckle. "I'm bout to go though. My baby waiting on me"he winked at me and smiled.

"Have fun"

"Ohhh I will"he grab his book bag walking away from me. I look down at my phone seeing a text from the landlord.

Mary-when you want to meet up? I have a nice condo for you and your girlfriend in the city

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Me- send me the address. Ima be there in 10 minutes

_________________________

Jayson