Chapt:36

Silas Aaron

All through the night, I cried and cried for magnolia to come back to me

All through the night, I cried and cried for magnolia to come back to me. I called her. I texted her. But I didn't realize she blocked my number, erase our pictures on Facebook and Instagram, and called my parents telling them what happened. My mom called me right after I left Amber apartment. She was very upset with me. Cursed me out and said that I'm just like my father.I hated that she compared me to my no good father.

My father wasn't a great father. When I was born, he wasn't there for me. On my 5th birthday, my father arrived there drunk and humiliated us in front of family and friends. When he was drunk, he told my mom everything. How he cheated on her with a stripper. Got her pregnant but told her to get an abortion. Her stupid ass did it. My mom been was suppose to leave him but she never did.

When I was 12 years old, my mom and I went to the mall to go school shopping. The new Jordan's came out and I really wanted my dad to come with me. But he never showed up at the mall. Me and my mom pulled up at the house seeing his car there. Once we made it inside, we heard moans and groans. Not upstairs but in the living room. I ran to the living room seeing my dad hand gripping this lady hair while standing in the back of her. They both was naked. God I remember that night. That was the night my aunt died and my cousins had to live with us.

My dad promised he wouldn't cheat again and be our life but he lied again. My grandpa was always there for us. He taught me and my cousins how to ride a bike, play basketball, and go fishing. He was like my father. But he never taught me about women.

He was there my high school year till I grew into the man I am today. And the man I am today is just like my father. I cheated on magnolia, I lied, and I was never there for her. Damn I gotta fix this.

I stood up walking to the window. I didn't feel like seeing no one. I didn't want to look at myself in the fucking mirror. I walk downstairs to my kitchen so I can get something to drink and go back to bed. After getting my water, i went to the staircase till I heard someone knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes walking to the door. "Who is it?"I ask. They didn't say shit. I look in the peep hole shocked that it was magnolia. I quickly open the door looking at her. "Mag....."

"Save it"she pushed passed me going upstairs. I close the door going upstairs to see what she was doing. "Where is my camera?"she ask.

"It's at the top in the dresser"I answered. "Where you gone go?"

"Why should I tell you?"she looked at me.

"I just wanna know. See if your safe"I mumbled.

"Silas I'm safe. Don't worry about me anymore, you have a baby to worry about"she continue packing her clothes. "I just can't believe you fucked her and come lay next to me thinking you didn't do that shit"

"I felt bad mags..."

"Well not bad enough"—"you didn't feel bad, you feel great"

"What?!"I semi yelled. "You have no clue how I felt when I found out about her pregnancy...."

"Why you fucked her Silas?"she sniffle. "You had a fiancé back at that hotel waiting for you, worried about you but you out there fucking a stripper"she silently cried.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't...."

"But you did"she wiped her tears away. "It's okay though"she stared at me for a second. "I fucked Shawn in LA when I was gone"

And just like that, she carried her bags out the room going back to the front door. "What!!"I yelled. She quickly walked out the apartment going to some truck. Who the fuck is that?! "Are you serious magnolia?!!"

"Yes Silas!! I'm very serious!! I felt right Silas, I never felt like that since I been with you"she said. This shit hurt me bad but I deserve it. "Call off the wedding"I saw her taking her off the ring and throwing it on the ground. She close the door and the truck took off.

She's gone for good bruh.