Chapt: 12

Charlotte

"I can't believe he brought that bitch around the family

"I can't believe he brought that bitch around the family. I thought he was playing about the marriage part"Jayden said as we was driving to the airport. Today, Jayden and Jayson wanted to visit Silas and his fiancé.

"We all knew Silas was gone change man. Once he left Oregon, that was it"Jayson said.

"I can't believe you called her a bitch"I chuckle.

"I can't believe you fucked him"Jayden said shaking his head. I felt bad for fucking my ex but the liquor sinked in and of course once I get drunk, I'm horny.

"I was drunk and you wasn't around"I said playing with my nails. "You went outside with Trina"I rolled my eyes.

"What kind of relationship y'all have?"Jayson laugh.

"A fucked up one"me and Jayden said in unison.

"Why can't y'all just break up and find a new partner. Damn"Jayson said.

"Why can't you find a new partner?"Jayden ask causing me to laugh. "We all know that amber ain't shit but you still with her white ass"

"At least she ain't a stripper"Jayson said. I feel hurt. Like everyone always stereotype me. Just because I'm a stripper doesn't mean that I'm a nasty person.

"Shots fired I see"I mumble exiting the car. I grab my suitcase and bag then walk inside the airport to Southwest. "Who paying for my fucking ticket?"I ask.

"I will"Jayden said. "Should make Jayson pay for it"

"Don't try and be on my side now. I can tell you a fucking stereotype too"I rolled my eyes. "You know the reason why I do what I do"I just wanted to break down and cry. They was my friends and now all of sudden they judging me cause I'm a stripper now.

The reason why I'm a stripper is because my mom and dad are both sick. In order for them to keep getting their chemo, I have to pay for it. And that shit ain't cheap. I wasn't raised to be a rich kid like Jayden, Jayson, and Silas back in high school. We was always poor until I decided to strip. My parents don't know and I don't want them to know.

San Diego

"Alright, we have to get a rental car"Jayson said.

"Look man, I have my own rental car. You can go and find the rental place"Jayden said. "You can go and visit amber, me and Charlotte going check into a hotel"

"What about Silas?"Jayson ask.

"We'll visit him tonight"Jayden walked away from Jayson and I. I ain't riding with Jayson to visit his bitch. I followed Jayden to his rental car.

"I thought you was mad with me?"he ask.

"I'm mad with both of you"I said. "Y'all really think I'm a bad person?"

"No. It's just weird that your a stripper"he said. "The Charlotte we knew wanted to be a doctor"

"I know but my mom and father are sick badly and I need that money Jayden. At least help me out"

"You see I would but remember what happened after we left high school"Jayden stop to look at me. "You cheating on me with my cousin Silas. I was in love with Charlotte but no, you turn around and do some shit like that to me"

"I'm sorry Jayden. But that have nothing to do with helping my people out. I know you have the money Jayden"I said.

"Yeah I do. But I ain't helping you"Jayden found the rental place. I couldn't get out my head what he said. He won't help me cause of something that happened when we was in high school.

He so lame for this shit.