Chapt: 19

Magnolia Sage

I'm so happy that they left

I'm so happy that they left. Jayden was going nuts looking for Charlotte but she couldn't be found. Amber and Jayson decided to take a trip to Hawaii for their anniversary. They wasn't married but been together for a long time.

As for me and Silas, we're working it out. I don't want to go into details on how but just know that we are. "Did you take the trash out last night after I told you to?"I ask Silas as he was on the couch watching tv. It was pissing me off cause he's not listening to me. "Silas!!"I yelled this time. He look at me raising his eyebrows.

"Babe I'm not feeling to well okay"he spoke as he ate his popcorn.

"So you wasn't feeling good last night when you went out to the bar with your coworkers!"I semi yelled.

He sigh heavily getting up. "Fine Damnit, ima take out the trash"he walked over to the kitchen. "It's not even that stank"

"Stop complaining Silas"I rolled my eyes while cleaning up the living room. Ain't nothing special going on. I just want to clean up my apartment. I'm bored and can't go no where since I don't have a damn car.

Every time I think of Oregon, I think of what Silas mother said. I don't have to depend on Silas that much. I should go out and follow my dreams.

I got up from the couch and went back to my bedroom. I open up the computer looking at the desktop. Which college is the best college for modeling? I started looking on google for the best colleges in San Diego but they were all in los angles.

"Babe have you seen my....."Silas stop talking once he seen the computer open. "Making another YouTube video?"

"No. I'm looking for some colleges"I spoke. "Thinking about doing modeling"

"Modeling? Babe, I don't think modeling is go...."I shot him a mean look.

"What the fuck you mean, modeling ain't for you"I turn to him. "Babe this is my dream and I want to live it"

"Fine I'm sorry. Go live your dream"Silas walked out the room. I turn back to the computer looking at this one college that said 'Los angles Modeling School. Stay 3 months for classes, sponsor will provide a hotel room' blah blah blah. I didn't know if that was good or not. Should I take that chance?

I reach for my phone and dial the number. I waited and waited till finally......

"Hello. This is LAMS, Los Angles Modeling School. How may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm magnolia. I was calling to see if I can enroll into modeling school"I smiled

"Sure. Let me contact the counselor and we'll get you started"

"Thank you so much"I smiled warmly.

New beginnings.