Chapt:39

Magnolia Sage

Few months later

Few months later

Life was going great for me. Me and Shawn built a bond like never before. He was like my everything. Shawn would be there for me every step I take. He made sure I was good. And make sure to treat this body good every day, every night. I loved him. Can't believe I said that.

"What you thinking about?"shawn ask me as he rubbed my hand softly. We was in bed like always just sitting there thinking about life. During these few months, I met shawn parents and siblings. They was cool people. At first shawn mother wasn't happy that I was in his life but she got over it. Me and her talk sometimes. We clown around and even shop together. But his step sisters are something else. I'm surprise I never seen the brother.

"Nothing. Just staring at the window"I said. "What about you?"I ask him.

"Thinking about the future. What I wanna do and become"Shawn mumble. "Probably a astronaut"

"You serious"I laugh. "A astronaut"

"Babe, you have to think about it. Leaving earth will be a dream, just traveling outer space and seeing other shit will be breath taking"shawn said.

"That's great babe"I turn to him then kissed his lips. "I wanna be right there with you"

"Every step"he smiled.

"Every step"I smiled back. Shawn kissed my lips again and got up from bed. "Where you going?"I ask him.

"Make you some breakfast"he danced out the room.

"Please don't burn the pancakes"I chuckle. I cover my chest up and grab my phone. I look at some text messages that came from Amber, Bri, Vanessa and Von? Why he texted me? I quickly clicked on the text message.

Von- Will

Me- what?

I clicked on Vanessa text.

Vanessa- Marry 😁

Me- bitch what?

'These two are crazy' I clicked on Bri text.

Bri- Me

Me- me what? What's going on with y'all?

I exit out Bri text and clicked on Amber. She better not be on no retarded shit like these 3.

Amber- you 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

"Is something wrong with my phone?!!"I yelled. I added all 4 of them in a iMessage group chat.

Me- what the fuck is wrong with y'all and y'all better tell me now🤨😤

Von- oof 😣

Bri- girl calm down 😭

Von- damn you slow 😔

Me- Von shut up

Amber- you so fin 😍

Amber- I what you

Vanessa- y'all weird. I did my party

Vanessa- part*

Me- what is y'all talking about ? 🤨

Bri- bitch put two and two together

Amber- 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

I clicked out the iMessage group chat and back to they text. Von texted a "will". Nessa texted a "marry". Bri texted a "me". Amber texted a "you".

"Will marry me you?"I narrowed my eyebrows. "No No No"— "Will you marry me"I mumble. "Who wants to marry m...."I stop.

Me- who wants to marry me?

Von- oh my god. Who else?

Amber- you should ask your man that

I got up from bed naked walking to the living room. "Babe"I walk in the kitchen. "I wanna ask you something"

"Wassup"he mumbled.

"Will you marry me?"I ask. "Von and the girls texted it to me this morning and I ask them who wanna marry me and they said you"—"Is it true?"

Shawn settle down the plate and put the spoon down. He sigh heavily and looked at me. "Yeah. I do wanna marry you"—"But I know you just hop out a relationship and you had a fiancé already but think about it maggy, we been together for 7 months and I just want you to be mine"

"Shawn that's beautiful and all....."

"But you not ready. I understand"Shawn put his head down looking at the pancake mix.

"I would love to marry you shawn"I smiled. Shawn looked at me and smiled warmly. He hugged me tightly lifting me up from the floor. "Buttttt, we have to take it slow a bit. We not tying the knot now okay"

"Okay baby"he kissed my lips passionately then squeezed my ass.

"Nahh ahhh, can we eat our breakfast first and then some 2nds later"I bit my lip.

"I'm surprise you ain't pregnant yet"he chuckled making me laugh.

"You better focus on them pancakes"I laughed.

"Speaking of that, can you help me"

"Oh my god. Babe"

________________________

So yalllllll, chapter 40 is the last chapter. There will be a sequel about Shawn and magnolia life but in the next chapter I will ask y'all another question and I want some answers before I actually do it. Okay 👌🏾 okay.

❤️ and ✌🏾