Chapt: 22

Magnolia Sage

The California sky bloom above me

The California sky bloom above me. Today was my first day at this college. Every girl here was so pretty and sometimes I would think I wouldn't make it. But I would pray to god asking him to bless me, help me get this modeling job, and make my life better.

Silas haven't called me yet. I'm not mad but I'm a bit upset. I understand he's working and busy with the shop but at least check on me and see if I'm good. It's whatever though.

"Ms.Sage"one of the ladies called me. I stood up with a smile then shook her hand. "Mr.Kenny wants to see you now"she smiled. I walked to the back where Mr.Kenny was. The lady open the door to the office and walked in front of me. "She's here Mr.Kenny"

"Hi. You must be Magnolia Sage"the man shook my hand firmly.

"Yeah I'm magnolia sage"I smiled. I sat down in front of him. His office was beautiful. Very organized.

"So,why they call you Magnolia Sage?"he ask

I sigh heavily. "Wellll, my mom was born in Louisiana New Orleans. My father was born in Mississippi. When my mom was 5 months pregnant, they was living in this house where they had magnolia trees in their front yard"I smiled. "And that's how I got the name magnolia. Sage is a different story but I can't tell you that cause it's personal"

"It's fine magnolia. I understand that some names are personal, some have a love story behind it. But the reason why I love asking girls about their names, why they mothers or fathers named them that is because I want your name to speak out to people like Versace, Prada, or even Loui"

"I thought modeling was all about how our bodies look or how we walk"I spoke.

"To other people it matter. But to me, it don't matter"he said. "Now, let me give a tour around the college"he got up from his chair. I got up from my chair as well and followed him out the office.

"So this college is like any other college. Like Harvard university or Yale university"

"Not quite like them. This college is a private college"—"Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney came to this college because it was private. No one knows about this college"

"Only models"I added.

"Yes. Only models"he said.

We walked for like 20 minutes talking about modeling, the teachers, and what class ima be taking. There's more to modeling. When you model you also have to learn your people skills. How to talk to people. They even have there own cafeteria. It was nice.

"Any more questions?"he ask.

"No not at all"I smiled.

"Good. Tomorrow you start with class, I'm sorry if they told you today was your classes but today was orientation"he chuckle making me giggle. "It's nice that you came to this college. I really hope we can make your dream come true"

"Thank you Mr.Kenny. I really appreciate you showing me around and telling me the history"

"The pleasure is all mines"

After meeting the president of the school, I went back to the house they gave me. I unlock the door opening it hearing music playing in the kitchen. Who the fuck......

"Ummm excuse me! Who are you?!"I semi yelled. The guy looked at me like I was crazy and held a knife close.

"What are you doing here in my house?"he ask so calmly.

"The school provided me this house to stay in. I don't know if they might move me but I'm just telling you now what the school did"I said.

"Ohhh, that modeling college. Yeah they told me about a visitor was gone stay in my house for a 2 or 3 months. But I didn't know it was gone be a woman"he said. He shook his head and settle the knife down. "What's your name?"

"It's magnolia"I said.

"Pretty name for a pretty wom...."

"I have a husband just so you know"I rolled my eyes. He look at my hand then back at my face.

"Your fiancé you mean. Y'all didn't even tie the knot yet"he open a can of sprite. "What's his name?"

"You know what, I'm going to my room. Nice meeting you"I walked off.

"You not hungry. I made a sandwich"I can hear him laughing after what he said. I rolled my eyes as I plopped down on the bed. I took out my phone so I can call Silas again.

"You have reach the voice mailbox of......."

I hung up the phone and cursed. What the hell is he doing?