Chapt: 16

Magnolia Sage

I woke up in my bed with Silas right next to me

I woke up in my bed with Silas right next to me. My phone was on the dresser lighting up. Who texting me? I look at the time seeing it was 9:30am. "God"I moaned out loud. Hangovers are not a joke.

"Need some water and Tylenol?"I heard Silas beside me ask. I felt his hands on my back caressing my skin.

"Please"I mumble. Silas got up from the bed walking to the bathroom. I guess to get ready for today. I don't feel like getting up. My head is hurting sooo bad. Maybe I'm not use to having a hangover.

Finally, Silas came back in the room with some Tylenol and water. "You remember what happened last night?"he ask. I tried to think about it but I couldn't.

"No, I don't remember"I mumble. "It was all a blur to me"I sip my water but then look at the room door seeing Charlotte smirking at me. I spit out my water on Silas face still looking at this bitch. "Now I do"

"Happy to see your alright after what happened last night"Charlotte smiled.

"Why you still in my apartment and not with Jayden?"I ask.

"Mmmm, cause I like staying with Silas. He know how to take care a woman"Charlotte twisted her hair while looking at Silas. All I could do was stare at Silas like a pit bull ready to attack.

"Char, go back in the living room till I'm ready to drop you off by Jayden"Silas hissed.

"Ouuu, I love a man who's dominant"Charlotte responded. She walked away from the door still with a smirk. She's doing this and saying shit on purpose.

"I'm sorry baby. I should of kicked her out earlier when amber left"Silas whispered.

"No. You should of kicked her out of your life and heart when y'all broke it off"I got out of bed walking to my bathroom. I'm so sick of Silas apologizing to me. He know that he's doing wrong but he keeps doing it.

Later

After taking a shower, doing my hair and getting some food in my system, I dialed bill number to see what she doing today.

"Hello" bill picked up on the second ring. But it sounded like she was very busy.

"Hey bill. I thought you wasn't doing nothing today but seems like you are"I chuckle.

"Girl yes. My husband ain't here to help me watch the kids so I'm all alone watching these bad ass kids"

"Damn. Welp, I guess ima just call somebody else to hang out with"

"Are you bored or something? I never get one call from you when you off" bill laugh.

"Technically. Yesterday Silas cousin girlfriend took me out to the bar and bill I had soooo much fun. I got drunk and dance till it was 4 am"I smiled thinking about doing it again.

"Magnolia, you needed that. Ever since you met Silas, you haven't been out"

"I don't have a car that's why. Silas left me here all alone to drop that bitch Charlotte off"I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, his ex came to San Diego?!"

"Yes. She came with his cousins. She knows that I don't like her so of course she wanted to come but I think his cousins don't like me since me and Silas are getting married"

"You don't worry about his cousins. Worry about your man and yourself and the future. Kick her ass out your home"

"That's my first step. Anyways, thanks bill. I'll talk to you later"

"Alright girl" I hung up the phone. Then turn up the tv watching Murray.

"You are the father"