Chapt: 24

Silas Aaron

The apartment was very quiet without magnolia

The apartment was very quiet without magnolia. Her voice would light up the room when she's home. She's the one that makes me get up and go places. Magnolia very outgoing. She loves to meet new people. Love to do new things.

I'm not mad that she followed her dream and went to Los Angeles, I'm mad that the fact she picked modeling. Why not a nurse? I don't want no man looking at magnolia or taking photos of her.

As I was watch tv, I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up from the couch walking to the door. I didn't even bother looking in the peep hole. I open the door staring back at Charlotte who was staring back at me.

"What you doing here?"i ask looking around outside. I pulled her inside closing the door. Is this girl crazy? She's out here pregnant with my child looking stupid. "How'd you get here?"

"I actually stay in California now Silas"Charlotte smiled. She looked around the apartment then up the stairs. "Is your wifey here?"she asked.

"She be back"I answered. "Why you lookin for her?"

"I know she will probably not let me stay the night but I really need a place to stay for tonight and then I'm gone in the morning"Charlotte said. I sigh looking at my phone seeing a text from magnolia. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Think about it Silas. I'm pregnant and I can't go back out there and be homeless"

"So why you left Oregon then? You had food, a place to stay, and somebody who loved you"I semi yelled. I walk back over to the couch sitting down. Charlotte creep over to me sitting next to me.

"Silas, I was staying with different people. I didn't have a house of my own nor stayed with my mom. I was homeless and still is"Charlotte said looking into my eyes. "And now that I'm pregnant, I have to get my life together"

I felt bad. Really bad. I didn't know Charlotte was struggling in the streets. I thought she was ballin. A stripper makes a lot of money right? Probably not. But I also have to be a good father. She is pregnant with my baby. But it's fucked up that I got another woman pregnant instead my fiancé.

"Fine Char, you get to stay"I mumble. "But don't ask a bunch of questions"

"Why I can't ask my baby father questions?"Charlotte laid back on the couch. "This couch is comfortable. Silas remember when we was at your uncle house on his couch....."I stop her.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear about that story"I got up from the couch quickly. "You can change the channel if you want. I have work in the morning"I walked away from her.

I laid down in my bed thinking about magnolia. What she doing? What she wearing? If she thinking about me? But she out there living her dream.

Charlotte

Me- Make your move now. Ima open the door for you

Fuckbuddy- okay. Last one was easy. This better not be hard as fuck

Me- trust me he's a pussy like his cousin Jayson. Hurry up daddy, I'm waiting and I want my money once you get it

Fuckbuddy- gotcha baby