Chapt:28

Magnolia Sage

A Month Later

A Month Later

"When will you get here?"I ask Silas while typing up my resume for some companies that would love for me to model for them. My graduation is next week but I want Silas to be here early.

"I don't know yet. Work been heavy baby" I always hear that from him. Why can't he put his manager in charge?

"Ya know what, it's okay you don't have to c...."just then Shawn walked into the living room with no shirt on. Me and Silas was on FaceTime so of course Silas saw Shawn shirtless.

"Magnolia, you left your brush in the bathroom again"Shawn said.

"Who the fuck is that?!!" Silas yelled on the phone.

"Silas calm down...."I was cut off by Shawn laughing.

"Is that the fiancé who never calls you but claims he loves you?"Shawn ask.

"Shut up Shawn"I gritted my teeth looking at him.

"No!Let him talk magnolia! What you said nigga!!"

"You heard what I said nigga. You ain't no fiancé"Shawn laugh. I didn't know what to do.

"Bitch ass nigga you don't know what's going on in our relationship! So you need to shut your mouth before I come down there and shut you up!"

"Come do it punk! I can't wait to see your ass!"Shawn yelled back.

"Bet! Ima be down there next week for my wife graduation!"

"Ohhh now she wife! You don't act like a good husband at all. Don't visit, don't call, nor send her money!"Shawn semi yelled.

"Magnolia, don't I send you money?"Silas ask.

"Yeah but that was when I first started college"I said.

"See. Hang that phone up and let's go"Shawn walked away from me.

"Wait! So y'all fucking now!!"

"Silas no! He's just a friend and we meeting our other friends at a bar"

"Maggy, you got some explaining to do when I get down there next week"

"Okay Silas. I love you, bye I gotta go"I hung up the phone and stormed to Shawn room. "Why the fuck you did th..."I stop and gasp loudly once I seen his peewee. I covered my eyes as my heart raced.