ɢɪʏᴜᴜ ᴛᴏᴍɪᴏᴋᴀ ⇝ sᴛᴀʏ

Requested by BakaSotongg

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Giyuu recently went back from his trip by slaughtering demons again. As you see his state, adrenaline rushes through your body and hurriedly marches towards the water pillar. He was covered in blood and scratches were visible on his handsome face. Although you wanted to hug him since you haven't seen him for almost a month because of hunting demons. You held back yourself from lunging at him to embrace your lover.

"Giyuu! We need to treat those wounds immediately! I'll call Shinobu, just wait okay?!" You prompted and quickly searched for the insect pillar, didn't even give him a chance to speak.

The water pillar plopped on the ground as his energy was consuming little by little due to his previous battle with the demons. He didn't expect that they would ambush him and caught him off guard. He felt so pathetic when you see him in a vulnerable state. He promised himself that he would come back without any wounds or injuries and spend his time with you to retrieve the time he lost.

He just wanted to feel your warmth and kisses that he surely missed.

"Tomioka-san! How did this happen? It's unusual for you to be beaten up," Shinobu remarked and helped Giyuu to stand up on his own feet.

You only watched your boyfriend wincing in pain as he stood up. Biting your lower lip, you swiftly held his right hand and massaged it, comforting him.

"Giyuu, please heal soon," you managed to form a smile despite that your heart was ripping into two. This is the very first time you saw him being beaten up, that's why you panicked once you landed your eyes on him.

Before you retract your hands, the water pillar suddenly tightens his hold and bestows you a minuscule smile.

"Let's go and treat your wounds, Tomioka-san." Shinobu interrupted your heartwarming scene, making you two snapped out of your own little world. You blushed as you realized that the insect pillar is still with you, you feel embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, you two can continue this later. But first, we need to treat him, you don't want him to suffer aren't you?" Shinobi reassures you which convinces you and releases your grasp on Giyuu's cold hand.

"I'm going to make some soup for you, okay?" You said then kissed his temple. "I'll see you later."

•••

After you're done preparing a soup for Giyuu, you decided to visit his room and you hope that Shinobu is done treating his wounds. You really don't know what you will do if Giyuu's state is in a critical condition. You hope that it's not that severe despite the amount of blood that he lost.

Upon reaching his room, your heart abruptly hammered inside your chest and for some unidentified reason, you were hella nervous. It's been weeks since you haven't felt your lovers touch and you really wanted to hold him. You surely missed his presence that it's really nerve-wracking.

Taking a deep breath, you knocked on his door and you heard his velvety voice that you haven't heard for weeks. Sliding the door, you saw him sitting on his futon; his chest is wrapped with bandages and also his face. Your heart clenched once you saw his vulnerable state, you're really not used to him being beaten up since you know how strong Giyuu was.

What kind of demon did he even fight to injure him like this? Is it one of the twelve moons?

"(Name)..." Giyuu's voice ripped you off from your trance and blinked several times. Once you returned back to your senses, you scooted closer to him and placed the tray of his soup beside his futon.