ɢɪʏᴜᴜ ᴛᴏᴍɪᴏᴋᴀ ⇝ ғᴏʀᴍɪᴅᴀʙʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

Requested by Yozakura_Miu

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As usual, the three boys including Nezuko were on their mission together. Tanjiro was pacifying the two of his friends who kept on bickering about petty stuff. Inosuke keeps on throwing profanities at the breath of thunder user while the blonde boy was calling him names.

"You're a stupid bastard!" Inosuke scowls while fists are clenched.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it from you, you pig head!" Zenitsu retaliates.

"Guys, please calm down, we're halfway there to our location," Tanjiro soothes then the two boys spontaneously snapped their head at the burgundy haired boy with a scowl on their faces.

"BLAME THIS BASTARD!" Both said in sync, making Tanjiro sweatdrop because of the two. He only evokes a deep sigh, not knowing what to do to these two in front of him.

It's always been like that, they wouldn't pass a day to yell at each other's faces and Tanjiro was getting used to their dispute. Truth be told, the burgundy haired boy was getting impatient because they weren't listening to him.

"Oi, you two, stop being so noisy and do your mission properly." The three paused from their actions and slowly turned around to see you looking at them impassively while crossing your arms.

"(Last name)-san," Tanjiro uttered once he saw you coming towards them.

"A-A BEAUTY!" Zenitsu squawked as his eyes turned into a shape of a heart while staring at your poker face.

"Huh?! Who the hell are you, old-hag?!" Inosuke asserts which produces an irk mark to display on your head.

"Don't call me old-hag, pig head! I'm only twenty!" You wack his head and the pretty boy was enraged at what you did to him.

"You're still an old-hag, old-hag!"

"Why you--"

All of you swiftly became alerted when you heard the rustles of the leaves and sensed a demon's presence near the area. You hastily clutched your nichirin sword as you travelled your eyes to spot a shady figure.

"Ha! It's time for Inosuke-sama to show his spectacular skills!" He grandiloquently declared as he started to grasp his dual sword and quickly rushed through the dark forest before you could even stop him from his untenable speculation.

"That bastard! Can't he even sense how many demons that were surrounding us right now?!" You furiously bellow then unsheathe your sword.

"H-Huh?! W-What are you s-saying?! What do you mean by many?!" Zenitsu asked while cowering in fear. You can even notice the tears threatening to fall from his butterscotch eyes.

"(Last name)-san's right, Zenitsu. I can detect the scent of countless demons around," Tanjiro commented and you only clicked your tongue in exasperation.

"We need to find that rascal, he might be ambushed by them, specifically I sensed that they followed him just now."

"Yes, (Last name)-san!"

The three of you started to run and searched for the missing pig head. He surely pissed you off due to his breakneck action just now. You really loathe someone who's not contemplating logically and not endeavouring to venture a plan first before engaging in battle. You were already traumatized by the day when you first became a demon hunter and your group didn't devise a plan before attacking the demons on the mountains.