ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ ʀᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ⇝ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

I just wanna greet a belated happy birthday to my sweetest friend, bakug0u! I'm sorry for taking me a while to write this but this is also my birthday present to you! 🙌🙌💕💕more birthdays to come with you! Love you sis! 😘😘

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

One of your dreams in life is to become a high school teacher, you don't know exactly why it came into your mind since when you're still in your high school days, you would always complain about not wanting to study due to your laziness and studying was making you bored and sleepy, who wants to study anyway? Perfectly not you.

In spite of being one of the certified procrastinators in your room, you'd still maintain good grades and not failing any of your subjects, when quizzes and exams were coming, you would consume your time by using the whole day from studying, of course, you're gonna be killed by your mom if you're slacking off with your studies. To be honest, in your block, you were known as the easy-going person and likes to hang out with your friends every day. However, when it's time to study, then you'd give it your all.

The reason why you wanted to pursue from becoming a teacher is all thanks to a certain middle school girl who's having a hard time studying in the public library. Recalling that day, you were trying to look for a book that is related to chemistry since you have a project that you needed to invent for you to complete the requirements of your teacher. She was sitting across from you and from scrutinizing her countenance, you could tell that she's having a rough time in the book she was reading due to the obtrusive frustrated face that she was illustrating and her eyebrows were furrowed. You already knew that she couldn't follow a word from what the book was conveying.

Since you saw that she's reading a literature book and you knew to yourself that literature is what you're good at, you tried to approach her and asked her if you could help her with her assignment. Fortunately, the girl didn't lash out her frustration to you and was delighted to have someone to teach her about her assignment. And ever since that day you assisted her, the girl said her gratitude by treating you to a fast-food chain. That's also the time where you two would meet up each other in the library and teach her with her social studies subject.

Then that's when you realised how you enjoyed teaching the girl and ecstatic when you heard that she passed her exams because of you. Hearing how she was pleased and passing her exams, you couldn't express how glad you were, knowing that your efforts weren't in vain, and it actually touched your heart that someone was thankful for your effort and time that didn't go to waste. Helping someone from studying is certainly a good feeling, specifically after hearing that she passed and telling you that you're a good teacher.

It's all thanks to her that you finally chose a career that you wanted to pursue. You won't ever forget her.

But now that you're almost there to reach your dreams of becoming a teacher, you were tasked to be an assistant teacher of the most well-liked teacher in Kimetsu Academy. And that's none other than Rengoku Kyojuro.

Everyone adored the history teacher despite that his subject was claimed to be a boring subject and the least favourite of the students in the Academy, being him as the history teacher was really enjoyable and fun and you won't ever get bored if he's your teacher. Rengoku-sensei is the kindest and certainly skilled at teaching in history, helping his students to learn his subject in the easiest and understandable way. Moreover, he won't neglect at least one of his students to leave the classroom without learning within his class. If they were having a rough time and couldn't understand, Rengoku would gladly help them in an instant and teach them even after dismissal.