ᴋᴏᴋᴜsʜɪʙᴏ ⇝ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

Requested by AdorableTenshi

So I tried my best to make a yandere Kokushibo with the best of my abilities 😂 I'm sorry if it's inadequate 🙇

Happy reading ♡

Warning: spoilers

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Blood drained within your body as one of the kasugai crows announced that Ubuyashiki estate was being encroached. At a speed of light, you sprinted outside your abode and headed towards the household of the most important person to you.

'Oyakata-sama!' You panicked mentally as you kept on running to reach the premises.

Sweats were relentlessly trickling down your face and neck, you can feel your cold hands sweating and heart racing tremendously. You hope that Oyakata-sama and his family were all right. You don't know what you're going to do if something bad happens to them. You know that the pillars were doing the same thing: rushing towards the mentioned household.

As you run through the woods, a loud explosion erupted within the forest and reverberated around the area. You feel your heart dropped to your stomach as you watch the dark smoke ascending through the sky. Without wasting any second, you hurriedly dashed towards the house and upon reaching the destination, you saw a curly black-haired man being stabbed with spiky substances. In front of him was a girl who you sense as a demon and also, the Earth pillar: Himejima Gyomei.

"What the hell did you do to Oyakata-sama?!" You furiously yelled. You heard Sanemi shout as well and Himejima howled something that makes your body rigid.

"It's Kibutsuji Muzan!"

Adrenaline rushed through your wellbeing as you shabbily clutched your nichirin sword. "That man!"

You and everyone hastened towards where the ruthless demon was. Unsheathing your sword, you chanted, "Breath of Storm, sixth form!"

All the pillars did the same thing and when you're about to charge at Muzan, the path where you were running swiftly opened to which your plan of executing the demon was interrupted and fell into the pitfall.

"Shit!" You cursed and prepared yourself to land on the ground. Seeing the dead end, you used your technique to cushion yourself from the impact with the ground.

Upon settling, you quickly wandered your eyes to the unfamiliar place where you've been transferred. It was a Japanese style house but the only thing that differs from it is that; many doors surrounded the area and you deemed that it's one of the demon's techniques. This kind of immense power is definitely from an upper moon, normal demons don't have any tremendous power to summon this kind of place.

A loud crash of the wall cuts you off from deliberating. You hastily stance yourself in a combat position and face where the sound came from. Smoke slowly dispersed and various demons emerged from the crashed wall. When their eyes land on your figure, they didn't hesitate to strike you and all of the demons steadily lunging at you ー but to no avail, due to your boiling resentment towards Muzan and knowing the fact that Oyakata-sama was already dead, you atrociously decapitated their heads even they outnumber you.

You don't care if you're the only one facing these numerous demons. The only thing that's lingering in your head was to eliminate these disgusting creatures and annihilate Kibutsuji Muzan, that's your prime priority now.