ғʟᴜғғ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

FLUFF HEADCANONS STARRING: Sanemi, Genya and Uzui!

Happy reading! ♡

Art belongs to @10_foOo_wim on twitter!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sanemi Shinazugawa

❀ Sanemi is a tsundere type of guy.

❀ TSUNDERENESS OVERLOAD!

❀ Despite that he's harsh to his words and would often be hostile to you, actually, it's the contrary of what he wanted to say since he doesn't know how he will express those kind words knowing the fact that he acts tough outside and he's a prideful man, yes.

❀ You don't even know how happy he was whenever he sights your face and when you flash him your heart-melting smile; his heart would pulsate excessively against his ribcage and his face would eventually erupt in flames then huff before turning his heels so you couldn't see his reddening face.

❀ Totally loves it when you're caressing his cheeks and stroke his scars on his face then would plant a kiss on it. HE REALLY FUCKING LOVES IT!

❀ He likes how you're concerned for him. Like you would immediately run towards him and asked him consecutive questions about how does he feel and if he got broken his bones due to the fight he had with a demon. He was feeling giddy whenever you're giving him your attention.

❀ Wouldn't admit that, of course.

❀ He certainly prefers you who will tend and clean his wounds rather than someone else. He loves the feeling of your delicate hands grazing on his skin and he likes it when you're being gentle to prevent yourself from hurting him because of his wounds.

❀ He would share with you his favourite food; ohagi and the two of you would eat in silence as you prefer the tranquil atmosphere. Sanemi will engrave in his mind your beautiful features and wouldn't get tired from gawking at your face.

❀ When Sanemi would come across to you whose sleeping peacefully in one of the rooms, his eyes would be fixated on you and would walk closer to you so he can stare at your lovely face adoringly.

❀ Will tuck the strands of hair in your ear and would subconsciously smile, admitting that he really fell hard for you without any doubts.

❀ Sanemi would probably kiss you when you're sleeping since he doesn't want you to see him being bashful about it and he doesn't want to look vulnerable in front of your eyes.

❀ He wanted you to know that he's strong and capable of protecting you. So please rely on him in spite of him being a hothead.

❀ If you have a dog, Sanemi would usually pet your dog and play with it. Then there you are in the corner, smiling at him since Sanemi is so adorable playing with your dog and he's really good with animals despite that he doesn't look like it due to his appearance.