ʜᴜɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ! ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ

I just wanna say thank you so much for 100k reads!! I'M CRYINGGGGG!! Thank you for supporting a dumbass like me. All your sweet and kind comments make me so ecstatic! Every time I read your comments, my heart would always flutter and would make my day! It really means a lot to me! I live with your kind words! Thank you so much and I love you all! 😘😘💕💕

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Genya Shinazugawa

You are currently walking towards Himejima's dojo since you want to visit your hardworking and bashful boyfriend due to how much you missed him after weeks of being separated. You knew him being a zealous lad sometimes, but when it comes to girls, he would quickly become awkward and nervous around them.

But when Genya is around you, he felt so comfortable and he liked how you would encourage him and smile at him every time you two are together. You don't know where he exactly rallied all the valour to confess to you, but for you, Genya was certainly adorable at that momentous day, and you won't ever forget how he's so flustered at that time.

You skipped all the way to Himejima's dojo and you hastily looked for your tall boyfriend. You already knew that he's yet again training with consecration. Since Genya isn't a boy who can do breaths, he's trying his best to manifest one. Moreover, he wants to become stronger and be a pillar just like his older brother: Shinazugawa Sanemi. Once he mastered a breath, he believed that the Wind pillar will finally acknowledge him and accept him so he's overexerting himself and training to death.

As you reached the dojo, you can hear footsteps and swish of a sword inside. Your eyes widened upon thinking that it's definitely Genya training with all his might again. Thinking about him working strenuously, you couldn't control the smile developing on your face and ambled towards the big doors of the Stone pillar's dojo.

Once you peek your head at the door, you see a sweating Genya swinging his sword with aggressive movements. You smiled upon seeing him doing his best, so you didn't want to bother him from his training session, especially since you can testify the determination in Genya's eyes. Hence, you decided to wait for him outside and watch him train.

However, it seems like your boyfriend noticed your presence since he paused from his training and turned his head to look over at you.

"(Name)?" He bewilderedly says to which you waved your right hand at him.

"Hey," you greeted.

"What are you doing there?" He asked, sheathing his sword and wipe the sweat by his forearm.

"I don't want to bother you from your training. I know you're working hard."

Genya's face instantly blushed upon seeing your tender smile that he couldn't get tired from always looking at. Moreover, it's been a while since you two spend your time together since you're both busy doing your missions. That is why seeing you once again made his heart flutter and he doesn't want to admit it but... he really missed you a lot. He was relieved that you're completely fine and doing well.