ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

Surprise! This' will be a bonus chapter and I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k votes! You guys are the best! I love you all ♡

This is a Giyuu, Kyojuro and Muichiro's relationship headcanons!

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Giyuu Tomioka

❅ Giyuu is the biggest dork that you have ever met. Despite his stoic facade and looks so strict, he's actually a softie inside.

❅ In your relationship, he was the oblivious type of boyfriend and wouldn't know what you were indicating if you didn't bluntly tell him what you wanted to say.

❅ It's best if you're the eloquent significant other who wouldn't let the awkwardness or silence befall between you two. Giyuu is striving his best to communicate with others so nonetheless to say, he's training himself with you.

❅ Lowkey loves it when you're running your fingers through his hair while his head is lying on your thighs. Because he loves the view he sees which is your gorgeous face, not your boobs or if you're a boy not because he can feel you down there, mind you.

❅ Giyuu doesn't like PDA, he utterly dislikes that idea but holding your hands while walking through the jammed streets is okay to him. He likes to hold your delicate hands and it's giving him the warmth he hasn't felt for years until you entered his life.

❅ Would always scold you if you're being heedless. Specifically, if you're a demon hunter, he would always protect you and not let you do the first move since he doesn't want anyone to leave a scratch on your body. He's overprotective.

❅ If you're not, he would always be the one doing your errands and wouldn't pass a day to visit you in your abode before he's going on his mission.

❅ Giyuu's the type of guy who would surprisingly kiss you out of nowhere. For example: if you're cleaning, training, resting or zoning out because of something, he would hastily peck your lips that will catch you off guard and only blink at him, still not processing what he just did. Though, he would only do it if you two were alone.

❅ The one thing you don't like about Giyuu is his pessimism. He would always degrade himself and would always tell you that he doesn't deserve you because you're too good for him. It really ticks you off to which he earns a sturdy slap from you and returns him from his senses. And he was like: "It hurt."

❅ Also, what you dislike about him is whenever you're going to tell him about something, he wasn't goddamn listening and he's just spacing out.

"Giyuu are you even listening?"

"What?"

"You really aren't listening."

"Huh?"