ɪɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ ʜᴀsʜɪʙɪʀᴀ ⇝ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

Requested by _soualie

Happy reading

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Inosuke had dragged you all the way to an abandoned Japanese style house within the woods. The beast breath user actually found it when he's trying to find a spot to train on. While in his search, he suddenly stumbled upon the addled old building that it seems like it was haunted by some ghosts. Since we all know that Inosuke's a very inquisitive lad, he didn't have second thoughts to explore inside with you.

Honestly speaking, when Inosuke told you about this old house, you instantaneously opposed going out with him due to the fact that you're scared of ghosts. It's ironic to know that you're scared of them more than the demons lurking around the night and kill innocent lives. However, the pretty boy didn't stop from persuading you to tag along with him until he successfully changed your mind.

Because of his constant pestering and you know how stubborn the boar head was, you already gave up despite that you're nervous and terrified as hell. You don't know what kind of paranormal stuff you're going to encounter inside that rotten building. And this asshole Inosuke really decided to explore the house when the night arrives. He surely wants you to piss in your pants, isn't he?

"(Name)! Hurry up! It's just straight ahead!" Inosuke said excitedly as he was two meters away from you.

Biting your lower lip, you spoke, "Y-Yeah I'm coming." You march towards Inosuke as you hold your hands, feeling the sweats forming in your palms.

You're scared as fuck and you're in the middle of the woods. You invited Zenitsu and Tanjiro to come with you but Zenitsu immediately refused and stormed inside his room. While Tanjiro, he said he wants to spend his time with Nezuko since it's been a while since they last interacted. So in the end, you're the only one who tags along with Inosuke who's being extremely excited.

Upon reaching the abandoned house, you instantly felt scared and legs trembled vigorously that can vividly be seen by the boar masked guy.

"Damn, you're trembling a lot," remarked by Inosuke as he places his hands on his waist. "Let's go, (Name)! We might see something cool!"

"No! We might see something scary!" You retorted then in a brisk, your companion grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside the old building while shaking your head fervently and overweighing yourself to prevent him from dragging you. However, we're talking about Inosuke here, he can carry you even if you're overweight.

'Oh my god! I think I'm gonna die!' You shrieked mentally.

"It's too dark in here," Inosuke says and you looked at him ridiculously.

"Of course it's dark! We didn't even bring a lamp with us!" You yelled and Inosuke ignored you by walking deeper in the dark. You quickly squeaked then followed the pig head, cursing him for not waiting for you. He dragged you to come along then he's just gonna leave you behind?! How rude is that?

"Don't leave me, Inosuke!" You smack his head and he glared at you as if you're going to see his expression.

"What the hell was that for?! You're too slow, wimp!" He scowled which caused an irk mark to form on your head.

"Why'd you even dragged me here if you're just gonna leave me behind?!"

Your outrage was once again ignored by Inosuke by whipping his head to the side, averting your gaze. Indignation surged through your body as you grit your teeth in annoyance. The beast breath user started to amble further and further that alarmed you and hastily marched towards the boar head.