ᴍᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ᴛᴏᴋɪᴛᴏ ⇝ ɪɴᴇxᴘʟɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ

Requested by _soualie

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Where's (Name)?" The Mist pillar asked the Love pillar who was admiring the little garden of the Ubayashiki household.

"Eh? (Name)-chan? I thought she's with you?" She drawled while placing her pointer finger on her chin.

Muichiro didn't reply to the girl and just turned his heels to find you inside the house. He's been searching for you about a minute ago and he knows that whenever you had your day off, you would visit Oyakata-sama and prepare some dishes that you're always giving to the family and your fellow pillars. However, today, he can't find you in the kitchen where you were supposed to be and he already went to all the rooms inside the estate but to no avail.

The Mist pillar sighed and decided to train himself and not waste his time idling. Despite Muichiro stopped from looking for you, his mind was still drifting to your whereabouts, even though he was perceived to be an emotionless kid and can't empathize to someones else's feelings, he has no doubts of trusting you and he's more comfortable around you rather than the other pillars. Why? It's because your age is not far from his, you're only a year older than Muichiro. Moreover, you have always been beside him and would always follow like a little puppy albeit that he's distancing himself and pushing you away. You're too adamant to know more about him when he doesn't even know about himself.

Due to your constant pestering and bothering him all day, he got used to you being around him and would always talk about gibberish stuff. From his point of view, at first, he was feeling a bit annoyed since you're always accompanying him even if he's telling you that he wants to be alone. Well, you would always instantly comply with him but, in just a few minutes, you will return with dozens of cookies in your hands.

Muichiro was a bit surprised when he found out that you're good at cooking and baking. When you had spare time, you would bake something and give it to him or everyone. It's your hobby to bake sweets or cook some meals if you wanted to. Muichiro can't comprehend why you're being too liberal and kind hearted to everyone, you would always give sweets to the children in the park and play with them. Even if you're slaughtering demons, you will bestow them a gentle smile and saying sorry before decapitating them. He couldn't discern why you're being considerate and not even getting indignant despite there's a reason to be angry about. You would always have this soft and sincere smile crept on your face and talk to them in a gentle way.

It's the same case as Muichiro before, he still can recall the day when he slapped your cookies that you had given him since he's been a bit irritated at your constant pestering every single day and he doesn't want anyone following him wherever he goes. He likes to isolate himself and you can't even take a single hint that he doesn't like your presence nor he doesn't want any turbulence. He already predicted that you're going to cry or be mad at him. But what surprised him is that you only flashed him a radiant smile and picked the bag of cookies then handed it to him before leaving.

The Mist pillar was taken aback by your reaction and it contradicts what he had presumed. He really couldn't apprehend what you're truly feeling despite you looking like an open book.

After years of being with Muichiro and he's now accustomed to you being as kind as always. The youngest pillar was moderately confiding to you and being more vocal than he was before. Though, he's still the stoic kid that everyone knows about.

"Oh, Tokito!" Rengoku exclaimed once he saw the small figure of the Mist pillar. The said boy turned his gaze at the flame pillar who's running towards his way.