sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ sʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ ⇝ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

Requested by my lil sis Kaguhoe ♡♡

Happy reading! ♡

Warning: NSFW

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sanemi was pissed, beyond pissed because of the constant teasing that he would always receive from you every day. Every time he's not on guard, you would startle him by kissing him then lick his lower lips which would totally astound him to the core. Sometimes, you would trace your fingers tauntingly on his chest, with that conceited look plastered on your face. And before he can even shout and scold you because of these bold acts, you would instantly run off while sticking your tongue at him.

You have no idea how frustrated your boyfriend was to you. And now that he's done with his duties, he decided to go to your residence to scold you from the days you're being impudent towards him.

Upon arriving at your house, Sanemi's eyes widened once he discovered that you didn't lock the front door. This makes the Wind pillar aggravated because of your recklessness and slothfulness. He didn't even understand himself why he fell for someone as lethargic as you and full of mischief.

Furthermore, you are certainly a vixen and he doesn't repudiate that.

Opening the frontal door, he steps inside your house and he was welcomed by nothing but only a pitch-black area. This causes Sanemi's eyebrows to arch in confusion, it's still six in the evening and you're not the kind of person who will sleep at this hour. You would sleep around when the clock strikes at twelve, so why now? You wouldn't turn the lights off this early.

Sanemi further investigates by guiding his feet towards your bedroom. He slopes upstairs and once he saw the door of your room, he hastily twisted the doorknob and the creaking sound can be heard due to how unruffled the place was.

Successfully unlocking your room's door, his eyes directly landed on your figure sleeping soundly on your bed. He noticed that you're wearing a (pattern) (colour) kimono and he can perfectly see from his spot that your legs are ideally showing because the kimono was slightly off from your legs.

Sanemi can feel beads of transudation rolling on his neck and how he gulped his own saliva while trailing his eyes on your soft and long legs. He suddenly wants to give it a squeeze.

The Wind pillar suddenly have an idea and his lips turn into a sneer while looking at your sleeping self. This is the perfect time where he must pay you back from all the teasings you did to him for a week.

Slowly sauntering over to you, a light snicker slips out from his mouth and takes a seat on the edge of the bed, staring at your clueless face. The smirk on his lips didn't evaporate and his calloused hand found its way to your legs that were perfectly exposed to him. Sanemi knew that you're a heavy sleeper so doing this kind of thing wouldn't promptly wake you up from your slumber.

Sanemi starts to rub your legs in a mild way while gawking at your face, he can see your cleavage from his view since your kimono was slightly loose. His hand travels to your thigh and lightly compressed it, this causes you to move a bit and shift on your bed, but Sanemi didn't leave and instead caressed your inner thigh.

He felt his body's temperature heating up, eyes clouded by desire staring at your peaceful visage. But what fueled his concupiscence was when he could distinctly see your cleavage peeking underneath your kimono. He was repressing himself to jostle his hands inside and fumble it with his colossal hands.