ᴢᴇɴɪᴛsᴜ ᴀɢᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴀ ⇝ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

Requested by Shirospacedaddy

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It was all perfect.

A perfect moment where all Zenitsu's dreams had finally come true: a woman who would love him the same as he loves her. Zenitsu didn't expect that someone like you who's beautiful, kind and a loving person would actually love him who was a coward and a no-good man.

You love him with all of his flaws, and you still chose him despite he kept on weeping like a child and a cry baby. He thought someone like you would end up choosing Tanjiro because all the traits of a man that a woman need was already on the burgundy haired boy. But it wasn't the case, you took him by surprise by loving him rather than any man that would perfectly suit you better.

You gave him the feeling of a mother cradling her child, soothing him from his cries and would kiss him on his temples, just for him to feel the security and the love that he deserves. Your touches were making him melt as though as you're the rays of the sun that can melt the iceberg in Antartica. You are just like a sun who would smile brightly from the horizon and irradiate the wonderful creation of God in the world.

Your smiles were providing him with the happiness that he was searching for, your happiness is also equivalent to his happiness. The kisses you gave him, the hugs, the comfort; it felt surreal. He never felt like this before in his twenty years of life, when you're beside him, knowing the fact that you are his lover and there's someone out there who would welcome him with arms wide open, someone who will encourage him and forget the heavy burden he has for being a demon hunter, washing away the fright that he kept for the demons that he would always encounter on his missions...

Zenitsu was truly blessed to have you, you are a blessing that God sent from the heavens; an angel who emerged from the golden gates of the pristine azure and seemingly approaching the thunder breath user with the rays of the sun embracing your entire being.

Zenitsu couldn't express how rapturous he is from meeting you. A love that was suddenly given to him by the supreme being despite his sins and imperfections. The Divine conveyed you to him and it was enough for him to have you, he was already satisfied with his life because you're the reason why he's still persevering and keeping him alive.

He is indeed truly madly in love with you.

"Zenitsu, why are you still awake?" You groggily asked before yawning. Said male snapped out from his trance and turned his head to look at you.

"No reason, I'm just thinking how I'm blessed to have you," he gently said as he dipped down to give you a peck on the lips.

You giggled at his action, "You're being too sweet, I'm lucky to have you too, Zenitsu."

Zenitsu's heartbeat abruptly accelerates while staring at you with parted lips. The moonlight was perfectly defining your gorgeous face as he can distinctly notice your long eyelashes, enchanting (colour) irises and your kissable lips that he couldn't resist to latch his lips on yours.

From his view; you are extremely a Goddess that suddenly lost her way from this horrifying world. That is why he would protect you at all cost until he dies, you are his treasure that he doesn't want to tarnish and would even sacrifice his own life to protect.

Zenitsu's lips stretched and encircled his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you, (Name)... I love you so much..." he murmured and thus nuzzled his nose on your head.