ɢᴇɴʏᴀ sʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ ⇝ ғᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ

Requested by CL0VER-CHAN

Happy reading ♡

Warning: Strong language

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm trying to stand up? Are you fucking blind?" You spat and rolled your eyes.

"I know that! Didn't I tell you to rest and don't move too much, shithead?!" Genya speedily walked closer to you and held your shoulders then pushed you into the bed, lying you down.

"I've been lying on the bed for almost a week! I'm perfectly healed-- ouch!" He suddenly gripped your right arm that was still not yet fully healed. You only flashed him a dirty glare then pry his hand away on your arm.

"Yeah, talk about perfectly healed. If you're not being too reckless from that night, you won't be bedridden, dimwit," he remarked before placing your food on the bedside table. "Here eat this."

You eyed the food on the tray on the bedside table then turned your gaze at Genya who's looking at you with a straight face.

"What the hell did you even ate to be this caring, Genya? Suddenly visiting me." You stared at him skeptically while looking at him from head to toe. The said man's eyebrows furrowed and twitched, he can feel his blood boil and wanted to yell at your face but remembering the day where you've been smashed on the wall and beaten up by the demon, his irritation for you had sunk. Partially, he's also to blame for not guarding you and for being weak, if only he's strong as his brother, he would be able to protect you. Why were you always the one who's protecting him despite that he's the man and should be the one doing that? He felt so pathetic knowing that he can't even protect you to a low-class demon.

"Oi, what are you staring at?" You sassed which you cut him off from his stupor.

"Nothing! Just eat your lunch!" He reprimands then faces his back at you. "I'm leaving."

You blink a few times before speaking. "Eh? How can I eat my lunch when my arms are sore, dumbass!"

Genya halted from his steps and peered over his shoulder to look at you. Frowning at the man, you rolled your eyes and huffed because of his asininity. He already saw you cowered in pain when he grabbed you a little while ago and now he's leaving. You even expected that he's going to feed you since he's the one who had brought you your lunch which was supposed to be Aoi. She's been the one feeding you due to your bruised arms. Despite that you just have known her for a week, you already get along with her well and she's really a friendly girl even though she's strict. The presence of Aoi and the three girls doesn't make you feel less lonely since they're really good at giving you company. They would often visit you and talk to you if you're awake and converse about funny things that happened in your lives. That's why you're very appreciative for having them taking care of you.

Speaking of Genya, you had known him since your childhood days. You two would always hang out and frequently argue over petty things, but being with him was really fun and you treasure it the most. Although the raven-haired boy is rude sometimes, you knew to yourself that he's a nice guy, he's just having difficulties verbalising what he truly felt.

"If so, then how did you feed yourself for this week?" He bewilderedly asked.

"Aoi and the three girls were feeding me, dipshit! Since you're here, are you going to feed me?" You teased while wiggling your eyebrows. Genya's face immediately flamed once he heard your statement.