sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ sʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ ⇝ ᴘᴇɴɪᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2

I'd like to say thanks to my Lil sis Kaguhoe for the letters I love you so much! 💕

And this chapter is so dead-ass long and prepare some tissues while reading it huehuehue.

If you have time please listen to the song above for more feels 👀

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

When Sanemi returned home, later per usual. He unbarred the door with his spare key and step inside the apartment you both shared. Taking off his shoes, he walks towards the kitchen to take a drink, however, once he arrived in the area, his eyes spotted a dish enveloped by a plastic wrapper. He judged that you're now asleep since it's regularly been like that.

He's coming home at midnight then he'll see you inside the room sleeping peacefully. Sanemi didn't bother to eat the meals you cooked and just amble towards your room.

Opening the door, he was expecting to see your form laying and sleeping on the bed, but when his eyes settled on the comfortable bedding, he spotted no one. The bed was neatly organised as no one used it for the whole day. He was confused at first as to where you are right now but halfway, he shrugged it off, guessing that you're presumably staying at your friend's residence.

Sanemi changed his outfit into his pyjamas before throwing himself on the bed. In a few seconds of gazing at the ceiling and pondering about what he's going to do for tomorrow, his thoughts were disrupted by hearing his phone ringing on the bedside table. He suspected that he'll gonna see your name on the screen, however, upon casting his eyes on the name's caller, his eyebrows instantly furrowed because the one who's calling him right now was the woman he was having an affair with.

Groaning, he accepted the call and say hello to the woman. The woman only informed him about their date for Saturday and Sanemi just hummed about it and say his goodnight. The woman flirtatiously giggled when the man says I love you to her. After the call, Sanemi threw his phone on the side of the bed where you supposed to be this instant.

He deliberated as to why'd you suddenly went out without notifying him? You're the one who'd always inform him whenever you're going to hang out with your friends and you would never skip to tell him before he goes to his work.

Sanemi clicked his tongue in annoyance and just brushed away his thoughts of you. He slowly closed his eyes and think that tomorrow you'll probably be back home before he goes to his job.

The next day, Sanemi opened his eyes when the sunrays had reflected through the window and hit his face. He stirred his body to see you sleeping beside him but to his dismay, he didn't see you even if it's just a strand of your hair. It was still systematically arranged just like yesterday and the pillow was still in its spot.

He stretched his body to sit himself up and stand up to go downstairs and eat some breakfast. When he went to the kitchen, the food you prepared for him was still laying on the table, untouched. Sanemi wondered why you're still not home yet but... he once again shrugged it off. He throws the food that you cooked yesterday in the trash bin and started to cook for his breakfast before going to his work.

Sanemi did his quotidian routine for today, he went to the high school where you two have studied and teach his class about math. After his day of being a teacher, he would hang out with Yuko to any places they wanted to go.

Once Sanemi was about to go home, he entered the apartment and the whole place was pitch black. His eyebrows immediately furrowed because of the fact if you were home, you'll definitely turn on the light switch until he comes back.