you have the flu

melissa came home early yesterday because you had a case of the flu

melissa came home early yesterday because you had a case of the flu. you were sick in the bed for about two days, and you couldn't even keep your food down.

mel walked in the room and went over to your side of the bed, crouching down beside you and putting the back of her hand on your forehead and frowning to herself when she felt that you still had a fever. she hated seeing you sick or in pain, especially when she couldn't do much to help you. you opened your eyes to see melissa next to you.

"hey bubs. you feeling okay?" she kissed your hot forehead. you just shrugged and stretched your legs. "can i have some soup?" you asked your blonde girlfriend. you were pretty hungry. you still felt drained with no energy, but your stomach didn't turn at the though of food.

mel fed you the soup as you laid in bed. you finished it all and she couldn't help but smile. she went downstairs to put the bowl away and you snuggled up the covers on the bed. a couple of minutes later, she came back up to the bedroom.

"y/n? baby, are you awake?" melissa asked, but you pretended to sleep. she went around to the other side of the bed and pulled you into her, you being the little spoon and her being the big spoon. she kissed your ear. "i really hope you get better y/n."

your mouth turned into a smile when she snuggled closer you were glad that you had a girlfriend that always took care of you.