you make her cry

i wish blaine and marley had more scenes together they were super cute 🥰

you came home exhausted as ever today. your boss was being a pissjob, making you grumpier and grumpier as the day went by.

"hi bub, i missed you." melissa went to hug when you opened the door, but you didn't hug back. she just shrugged it off and went back to talking to you.

"you okay baby?" she kissed your cheek. "yeah i'm fine." you growled back.

"you're sure? you don't look to good ba-" "goddammit melissa! just leave me the fuck alone!" you snapped, making tears pool in her eyes. she walked up to the bedroom and slammed the door.

"damn." you cursed to yourself, instantly regretting yelling at the sweetest person in the world. you sigh as you start to trek up the stairs.

"sweetheart?" you knocked on the door, only to hear sniffing. "i'm so sorry princess, can you open the door, please?"

you stood there for a while until the door opened, mel looking so sad and fragile. "oh, bubba, i'm sorry i yelled at you. c'mere." she hugged you, tucking her forehead into your neck and sighing softly.

"i know you didn't mean to y/n/n, i could tell you were upset and i pushed it to far. i'm sorry."

"no, don't blame yourself. it's okay." you cooed, gently brushing away her tears.

"can we watch a movie?" she sniffed cutely again, making you smile. "of course we can."