her parents aren't supportive of your relationship

you and melissa went to her parents for dinner

you and melissa went to her parents for dinner. you decided you were going to tell them about your relationship because it's been too long.

"mom, dad, umm... i'm dating y/n." melissa said hesitantly. it was silent for a few seconds. like scary silent.

"get out of my house." her mother stood up from her chair. "get out now!" she yelled, making you and mel jump and get up from the table and leave.

"i'm so sorry mel, you and y/n don't deserve this." one of her sisters caught her at the door. "it's okay jess, i'll see you later, okay?"

jessica nodded and they hugged. you smiled at their encounter.

*after the fight*

you walked into the bedroom and saw melissa sitting on the bed with her back turned to the door. "you okay bub?" you sat down next to her.

"yeah i'm fine." her voice was shaky but she covered it with a cough. a single tear ran down and she wiped it quickly. she didn't want you to see her cry.

"talk to me honey." you rubbed her back. "i-i just thought that she was going to be okay with it but i guess not." she sobbed. "hey, hey, come here baby."

you pulled her into your warm chest, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. you kissed her forehead before pulling away. "look at me baby." she looked up at you as you wiped her tears away.

"i don't care what your parent think as long as i'm with you. that's all that matters, mel. i am a little sad that they don't accept up either, but i love you. so much. to the stars and back. nothing will ever change that, okay?" you reassured her.

she nodded. "i love you too y/n. so much." she smiled, wiping the rest of her tears. you smiled back. "let's go to bed, yeah?"