you have a fear of crowds

whoops 😬 😂

you were walking downtown with mel, looking at all the stores and clothes

you were walking downtown with mel, looking at all the stores and clothes. she invited you to the supergirl season 5 premiere party and you needed a dress.

the two of you were walking side by side,  melissa to your left. to your right, people were moving even quicker in the opposite direction, and every time another person would walk past, you would have to make yourself as small as possible so that you weren't pushed or shoved.  but then, a very large man managed to hit your arm rather hard.

your entire body tensed up and suddenly you couldn't handle being in the crowds any longer. you desperately reached for the sleeve of your girlfriend's hoodies, gripping it so tightly, you accidentally pulled her arm.

"what's the matter, y/n/n?" she asked with such concern. you suddenly found it hard to breathe, your chest feeling tight. you felt so ridiculously small and helpless as they walked along.

your eyes filled with tears as you tugged on her hoodie again, having trouble finding the words to explain herself.

mel sensed your stress and pulled you aside, to a little alleyway on the right of the sidewalk. she pressed you against a brick wall gently, wiping the warm tears from your hot cheeks. "oh, princess... what's the matter?"

"the people are making me nervous, please... can we go home now, mel?" she frowned and brushed a strand of soft, long hair behind your ear. "aww, sweetheart, but we aren't finished yet. we need to buy you a nice dress for when i show you off at the party. you'd like to look extra pretty for me, wouldn't you?"

"i would... but the tall man hit my arm really hard." "well that wasn't very nice of him, was it, baby? which arm?' in response, you pointed to your right arm. she leaned down and placed several kisses on your shoulder over your hoodie before pulling you into a very tight hug, making a smile curl to the side of your mouth.

"awww bub... i'll take care of you. you know that, don't you? it's okay." "but... you won't let go... you won't let go of my hand?" your wide eyes were still full of tears, and your pout made melissa think that this was the human equivalent of a begging puppy.

"do you think i would let go of you if you didn't want me to, baby girl? i would carry you the whole way if i knew it wouldn't make a scene." she took your hand in her own and gently tugged on it, coaxing you back towards the crowds, "i won't let go sweetheart." she mumbled into your hair before kissing your forehead and leading you back to the main street.

SORRY IVE BEEN SO M.I.A. i'm posting actively now. 😁