she fights a spider for you

aww bean ☁️

melissa was at the gym while you were still at home sleeping

melissa was at the gym while you were still at home sleeping. when you woke up, you wanted to take a shower before mel gets home.

you had grabbed your shower supplies and open the curtain only see a small black spider crawling on the wall.

"ahh!" you exclaimed, really wishing your girlfriend was there to save you. you had intense arachnophobia, but mel didn't seem to care about stomping one.

"dammit!" you tried to get your phone to call melissa. she picked up on the third ring. "hiiii babyyy!" she said adorably on the other line. "babe, there's a huge spider in the shower and i'm gonna shit my pants!" you cried, the spider crawling closer and closer to you.

all you heard was her laughing. "melissa! it's not the time to laugh!" "okay! i'm coming!" she hung up, making you exhale loudly and wipe the beads of sweat on your forehead.

it had seemed like hours before mel got home. she walked in the bathroom and laughed even harder than she did on the phone.

you were standing on the toliet with the plunger, using that as your weapon to fend off the spider until melissa got home.

"baby, please kill it." you were starting to feel sick to your stomach. she sighed and stomped on it.

"oh, my lifesaver! what would i ever do without you?" you exaggerated, pressing multiple kisses to her face, making her giggle.

"i don't know y/n, i don't know."

be sure to check out my dianna agron book!