you have a panic attack {request}

thank you for @iwantyourmidnights for requesting this !!!

you shakily grab my phone, darkness slashing into my head

you shakily grab my phone, darkness slashing into my head. your cold fingers pressed the green phone icon, and then her name.

melissa.

"y/n? what's wrong?" you heard her sweet voice on the other line. you knew she heard you breathing heavily because the line went dead. you knew she was coming as fast as she could.

you laid on the cold tile floor in the bathroom and put your arms over your eyes, trying to control your breathing. you didn't realize you were crying when you felt a hot tear go down your burning hot cheeks.

melissa rushed in and saw how helpless you looked, crying on the bathroom floor. she slowly sat you up against the sink and rubbed your back. "hey bub, you're okay." she slowly and calmly said.

you wanted to look into her ocean eyes but something told you to keep looking at your legs and shaky arms. "y/n, look at me. i need you to look at me sweetie." your body was frozen.

mel grabbed your chin and soon your eyes met, your e/c meeting her blue ones. you could finally breathe normally again."mel-melissa." you flung yourself at her, her arms immediately wrapping around your cold body. her warmth caused you to relax even more and you felt like you were home.

"i'm right here, i will always be okay?" you balled your hands into her hoodie, your knuckles turning white, sobbing pitifully into her neck. warm tears slid down your cheeks, body trembling.

mel gently picked you up and walked over to the bed and laid you down. she pulled the blanket over your waists, as you cuddled into her. sighing deeply, you ran a hand through your hair.

"i'm sorry," you mumbled, tears welling in your eyes. "baby no," she cooed, "don't ever apologize for this, alright? i'm here for you, no matter where i am, what i'm doing or who i'm with. you know that."

melissa has been with you through everything. she brought you to her own home when your parents kicked you out after you came out. no matter where you were with her, it felt like home.

"i love you mel."

"i love you more y/n/n."

~

hopefully that was good for you guys! if you have anymore requests, just comment !