versace on the floor {request}

C U T I E ⬇️
thank you for @iloveemmaswan for requesting this!

C U T I E  ⬇️thank you for @iloveemmaswan for requesting this!

"ugh, tonight was so fun!" melissa exclaimed. you and some of the supergirl cast went out to dinner and it was the greatest night you've had in a while.

"how about you, babe?" she asked, but you were humming this familiar tune in your head. "y/nnnn!" your girlfriend pouted, making you look back and smile. "yesss, my love?"

"i was asking you about tonight," she hugged you from behind. "oh yeah bub, i had a great time, but THAT SONG. it's been stuck in my head for weeks."

"what song?" mel's little crinkle showed on her forehead as her eyebrows furrowed. "that new bruno mars song, it's been stuck in my head for weeks."

"versace on the floor?" she guessed, making an invisible lightbulb appear above your head. "YES! oh my gosh, it's the best!"

you hummed the song a little more, then gasped in surprise when your girlfriend nibbled your neck lightly. "babe..." you whined.

"come on y/n, i know you want to." she wiggled her eyebrows, making her way up to the bedroom.

you smacked her ass when she turned around making her squeal. "you freak!" she laughed, which made you chuckle as well, following her.

xxx

"take it off." you demanded, as you push melissa on the bed. she obeys and takes off her shirt, laying back down on the bed.

"do you want me?"  you slowly slipped two fingers down her toned stomach and just a little further, making her back arch. "o-oh..." she sighed, her eyes closing. "yeah, i want you."

"not without a little music first." you smirked, making melissa furrow her eyebrows. you hooked your phone up to your bluetooth speaker and picked out a very catchy song.

Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl
Versace on the floor
Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl, mmm

you unbuttoned mel's jeans, making quiet moans fall from her mouth. you tried to stay focused on the beauty in front of you and not the song.

I unzip the back to watch it fall
While I kiss your neck and shoulders
No don't be afraid to show it all
I'll be right here ready to hold you
Girl you know you're perfect from
Your head down to your heels
Don't be confused by my smile
'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real

you started undress, your shirt and pants coming off, even your bra. you swung it around you finger, slingshotting it at mel, making her laugh loudly.

she knew you were killing the mood, but it looked like you were having too much fun for her to tell you no.

So just turn down the lights (down the lights)
And close the door (close the door)
Ooh I love that dress
But you won't need it anymore
No you won't need it no more
Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

at this point, you're butt naked, dancing and singing around your bedroom, using your phone as a microphone. you've never seen mel laugh this hard in your life. it looked like she was gonna pee her pants.

she turned off the bluetooth speaker, making you stop in dancing motion to look at her. "why'd you turn it off?" you couldn't help but laugh as well.

"y/n, this is ridiculous!" she laughed some more, tears spilling out of her eyes. you were in the floor dying as well.

after the both of you calmed down, your girlfriend slingshot your bra back at you, this time it hits you directly in the face. "ow babe." you laughed, covering your eye.

"put on some clothes rockstar, time for bed."

xxx

you were now snuggled in bed with melissa, talking about the lovely event that happened about five minutes ago.

"that was so embarrassing." you hid your face into her shoulder, making her giggle. "it was actually the most adorable thing i've ever seen." she smirked.

"stop it!" you hid your face in her neck more.

"my little rockstar." melissa cooed, kissing your forehead. you smiled wide, your cheeks heating up.

***

i laughed my ass off while making this!