she's tired on her birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA MARIE BENOIST I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH

you and mel had a very fun birthday party with her family and friends

you and mel had a very fun birthday party with her family and friends. her parents went upstairs to sleep while the two of you sat on the couch. you told her you were going to the bathroom, but came back to find her asleep.

you placed a soft kiss on her nose, making it scrunch up and smile up at you. "i said i was gonna be gone for two seconds, and you've already fallen asleep on me, birthday girl."

she giggled sleepily. "i'm sorry. i'm just so tired." you giggled back. "wanna go home?" she nodded.

"carry me?" she lifted her arms up, making you roll your eyes and smile. she laid her head on your warm chest, you walking outside to the car. it was pretty cold but you had your sweaters on, so it wasn't that bad.

soon you got home and put down a sleeping melissa on your bed. "bub, you gotta change your clothes." you whispered. "help me?" she whispered back. you giggled, "i can't get over how cute you are."

you helped her change and you snuggled next to her in bed, kissing the back of her neck. "i love you y/n. thanks for such a great birthday. i don't think any other year would top this one.

"aww princess, you're welcome." you gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. you went for a little more, practically making out. you slipped your hand up mel's shirt, making her smirk.

she removed your hand, making you pout. "tomorrow, i promise." she tapped your lips, making the pout go away. "i love you."

"i love you more." she whispered, holding your hand as you spooned her. she fell asleep peacefully, you not far behind.

more cute gifs because why the hecc NOT