she teases you

you had spent the night at your girlfriend's house

you had spent the night at your girlfriend's house. the two of you usually had sleepovers every friday night and both of your families were completely fine with it.

you had just woken up and went to shower, being careful not to wake her up. once you were finished you returned to her room and laid back down beside her. her eyes fluttered open as you placed a kiss on her forehead.

"good morning beautiful." you smiled. "good morning y/n. you smell good." melissa replied sleepily, making you giggle."well, i just showered so i would hope so." you told her.

she leaned up to kiss you, taking you by surprise. you kissed her back, resting your hand on her hip. she pushed you down against the bed and straddled your waist, deepening the kiss.

you gripped onto her hips tightly, nipping at her bottom lip. she kissed and nipped at your neck, making you gasp in surprise and pleasure. you felt mel's smirk against your neck and you rolled your eyes.

her hands found their way under your shirt and began slowly massaging your sides. she reached back down to grab the hem of your shirt and began to slowly pull it up. then she jumped off of you and started grabbing her clothes.

"where are you going?" you whine, out of breath. "to shower." she stated as she finished gathering her clothing.

"you're such a tease." you groaned."you know it, babe." she said with a wink, walking into the bathroom.

requests are still coming!!!