she gets jealous

mel is giving me so many 🤠💖 yee-haw 💖🤠 vibes from this gif

"princess, we weren't flirting!" you shut your front door as you and your girlfriend argued

you and melissa went to a restaurant and you and your waitress had a lot in common. you made small talk about your favorite songs and tv shows and movies, but mel was not having it.

"yes you were! i mean, you were even making googly eyes!" "no mel-, wait, what are you talking about?" you interrupted yourself, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"you know, googly eyes! it's where both people look at each in a different way then most people, like a loving way!"

you bit your lip, stifling a laugh. "come on, we do it all the time." melissa pouted, lowering her voice and crossing her arms.

"bub, look at your left hand." you whispered, lifting her hand. her eyes shot directly to a diamond encrusted promise ring that shine brightly, bringing a tear to her eye.

"love, i promised to you that i would never leave you for somebody else. you are the only person on my mind, always. i love you so much." "can you hold me, y/n/n?" "come here, baby."

you held your girl, rocking side to side, smiling sadly when she sniffled a couple of times. "i'm sorry i was jealous y/n. i just don't want to lose you.

"you never lose me, babe. i love you 3000." you smiled, making her slap your chest playfully. "hey, what what was that for?" you rubbed your chest.

"no marvel jokes!" she pouted playfully, pointing a her finger at you, making laugh loudly.

"but really, i love you so much sweetheart." you brushed the rest of her tears away with your thumb. "i love you too."