Disclaimer

First of all:
Sorry if the timeline is off. I've had to do a lot of dates research already and it's so hard to get exact dates and to think of good dates to correspond and ughhh it's hard so I'm sorry if a few of them are wrong.

Second:
This is not and x reader lool. I'm starting to read more bts x o.c. fics and I like them a LOT. Also, with an o.c. the characters can be much more stable and the storyline can flow so much better, so there will be no Y/n in this story, either.

Third:
I'm not implying the sexuality, relationship status, behavior, intelligence, or anything of the sort of the BTS members. They are all their own, individual people and everything about them in this story is from my imagination or from things I have concluded over the years. DO NOT use the characters of BTS in this story as a means to argue who they are as real people. None of us really know what they're like when they aren't in front of the camera and none of us know what they go through.

Fourth:
This story is not prewritten in the same way my other stories have been. The chapters will be written and edited before they're uploaded, but uploads may be slower than the beginning of Love. I'm also working on getting a working upload schedule currently and I'm writing this while on vacation haha...

Fifth:
The soulmate au I use in this story is not my original idea. I saw it on Pinterest years ago and while I was reading a different BTS soulmate au (Youth by hoseoksheartbeat ), this one came into my mind and I though 'THAT WOULD BE E P I C.' I don't know who the original idea belongs to, but whoever you are out there, I loved it, thank you for the inspiration ^3^

The YouTube video above is the OFFICIAL TRAILER for the book :) made by @-brokebitch_- (THANK YOU AGAIN)

Now, enough legalities and boring stuff. Thank you for reading this new book, I love you, please enjoy.

Soulmate
/ˈsōl ˌmāt/
noun
A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.