1

You entered the bar that filled with passive environment. They talked their business with their colleague or underlings, not minding other people around them. Some seemingly alone, having their own time.

You were wearing a normal cape that cover yourself only to your buttocks, your legs exposed with a simple boots on. You still wore your hood until you took a sit at a bar, pushing your hood off, revealing your messy, uneven cut brunette. The bartender gave you a nonchalant glance, eyes were droopy and he looked like he doesn't enjoy his job.

"Bring me the strongest beverage." You said as you placed your fingers over your temple, hoping your throbbing head would ease in a blink of an eye. It was more annoying than a painful ache.

You heard someone took a seat next to you and told the bartender he wanted the same as you do. Your brow raised and you took a glance at him. He had a jet black hair, eyes held the coldest look you ever seen. He had a fair, clear skin and he was wearing a rob over him as well. His hood seen hanging behind him and he was glancing over at you too.

"Harsh day ?" you questioned, bringing your hands down to the bar and pulled your body into more appropriate posture to talk to somebody, so you won't seem closed off. He turned to look up front without answering, as if he was ignoring you.

You were already ticked off by his behavior. You turned to look away as well, but his voice made you froze.

"Every day."

His voice was deep, sending chills down your spine. You didn't process his answer yet as you were imagining his voice like a moonlight in the dark. For some reason, his voice reminded you of a cold night with a moon illuminating down the earth.

You didn't say anything as both of your beverage served in front of you. Not wasting any seconds, you took it and cugged it down in a go.

"Another one." You told he bartender, and he narrowed his eyes at you before he did as you told.

"You seem like having it worse than I do." the male said. You glanced at him.

"You bet." You thanked the bartender as he served the shot again. You didn't go recklessly this time as you were reminded by the incident happened today. You shoulder dropped, your hair covered your face from seeing by the male next to you.

It was silence comes next. You took shot by shot, until about 17 shots, you felt yourself started to drunk. You droopy eyes glanced at the dark haired male that had only a few shots and still look normal while looking over at you.

"You.. have another shot." You slurred, slamming the bar to call the bartender, "One for this guy, please.... on me." You said, smirking afterwards as a thought came into you.

"That bastard.. seriously.." You mumbled, but the male heard you as you were leaning close to him earlier. Close enough he could smell the intoxicating smell from your mouth. He was uncomfortable, but he couldn't just push you off. You thought you have enough shots and wanted to go home. You tried to grab your purse from the back, but you were imbalance and fell to the side but the guy quickly hold you before you fell off the chair. Being half-conscious what he did, you took out a large amount of money.

"Here.. mine and his.." You slurred, placing your purse on the bar. You were worse than the guy thought you would. He watched as you jumped off the high chair, leaving your purse behind while stumbling towards the exit. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, taking the purse from the bar and followed you out.

You had a hard time balance yourself while your hands struggle to bring the hood onto you. It always left your grasp and you started to feel irritated, until you successfully grabbed it and pulled it over your head.