4

You stayed in your house in the weekend, truly not knowing what to do. You were on your plain t-shirt and a shorts since the day was hot as fuck. You used fan and flapped it over yourself that started to sweat even only staying in your house all day.

You went to the kitchen and poured yourself a plain water with cubes in it. You gulped them down as hot room drained you.

"Nice view."

You almost spit your water out as you heard a voice. You turned around and saw Sasuke standing at the end of kitchen counter, leaning to it while watching you. You slammed the glass onto the counter as your face tainted red.

"How the hell did you enter again, Sasuke !?" You shouted as you hastily get out of the cramp place, also wanted to quickly make a run from Sasuke. You remembered vividly that you locked the door and everytime, Sasuke always have ways into her house.

"I have my ways." You heard he said and instantly felt arms wrapped around you, his face buried in your neck, making a cold shiver went down your spine. Your face grew redder at the hormonal teenager moving his fingers ok your body and slippes them inside your shirt.

Sasuke sniffed you, the scent of strawberry that he got accustomed to. He opened his eyes and licked the sweats that started to form on you. You moaned lowly as he did, sucking and licking on your skin.

"Sasuke.." You moaned his name, your hand went to grab his arm that secured you inside him, and pulled them off of you.

"Seriously, Sasuke, the weather is so hot right now." You frowned, making your way to the bed and laid there, sighing.

Sasuke watched as you spread your stomach onto your soft mattress, groaning and complaining how hot the weather was. He rolled his eyes as he went towards the bed, his legs touched your hanging feet over the edge of the bed.

"Haya.." he called you, and you hummed at the boy.

"Have I ever told you to not disobey me ?" he said and you crooked your brows at his words. Before you could face him and ask, he already beat you to it. He pulled you by your legs, making you yelped at the sudden pull. You raised your body to look at him who had clenched your ass and leaned in to your back, his face inched away from you. His eyes catching yours and it always captivated you, his onyx eyes. It made you feel the intimidation, feeling yourself like a prey whenever you looked into his eyes.

"You're a daring girl, huh.." He moved his fingers to your clothed crotch and put pressure on it, making you moan in your throat, "Were you asking for this ?"

"Sasuke !" you shouted his name as he swiftly slipped his hand into your pants, aiming for your folds. He abused it with his fingers before entering three fingers into you. You gasped and you fell onto the bed with your ass hanging in the air.

He watched as you closed your eyes and moaned at every thrust he make with his fingers. He moves your hair that got in a way, making you looked up at him with his favorite eyes. He bit his lower lips and went rougher at you.

"Ahh ! Sasuke ! Not too rough !" you squealed and held his wrist but he didn't listen. You moaned helplessly under his touches and felt yourself already at the edge. Your fingers went frail, your arm felt limp and your body felt numb as you came, you let out loudest moan in between your mattress.

Sasuke was about to continue, raising you from the bed, but you quickly stopped him.

"Sasuke ! I'll do anything but let's not fuck today." You told him, and he raised a brow with a dark look, frustrated at your disobedience today.