11

Sasuke brought you and Sakura away from the others. He was feeling numb around his eyes and the injury received from Kakashi. He tried to immediately turn off his Susanoo, so as soon as he saw a clearings, he turned it off, making Sakura fell onto the ground with a yelp.

He looked down at you who didn't give much reaction. Your face were scrunched in pain. He mumbled a sorry before taking off the Kunai from your back and smell it. There was indeed a poison on the kunai.

"Fuck.." he muttered silently, taking off your robe away from you and took off his robe, laying it on the ground. He placed you on top of it, facing your back upwards to avoid any pressure to your injury. He stood up and looked at Sakura who was looking at his way.

"Sakura." he said his name as he made his way towards her. Sakura flinched as her name being said by him, feeling both cautious and vulnerable at a same time. She loved being in presence of Sasuke, but she also aware that he was a rogue ninja and not hesitated to kill her.

"I can kill you off anytime now that you are away from Kakashi." He darkly said, and Sakura kept quiet to hear what he had to say.

"But, I need you now. You are a medical ninja, right ? I want you to heal her." Sasuke said, referring to you. Sakura eyes widened to hear his concern towards you, but her eyes immediately revert back to a frown.

"Why ? Why not just kill her ? She's clearly getting in the way."

As soon as she finished her line, she froze, her breath stuck, as a cold metal of a kunai touched her skin on her neck.

"Before I kill you, answer my question. Why the hell did you bring her here ?"

She gulped down, the kunai was threatening to puncture through her flesh. She looked up to Sasuke and he didn't look hesitate, rather itching to take her out.

"It just... I just.. "

"You're so fucking annoying." he scowled, making her stopped trying to say anything.

"Forget that, is it true what you said ?"

Sakura pursed her lips, remembering what she shouted at him earlier.

"I-If she doesn't have your baby, would you kill her ?"

"You are mad fucking-"

They both immediately turned towards you as you groaned in pain. Your face were tight as you felt stinging pain inside your body.

Sasuke clicked his tongue, grabbing Sakura by her shirt and pulled her towards you. He threw her next to you with the kunai still attached to her neck.

"Do whatever you can. If she not survive, and you are too." Sasuke threatened her, and Sakura bit her lower lips, hands shaking. She hovered her hands over your injury and a familiar limed color shined under her palms. She tried her best to clear the poison from your bloodstream and she sighed in relieves as the poison wasn't the one she couldn't handle.

"The poison was effecting slowly, they didn't stream to the baby yet." she said, proceeding to stop the bleeding. Sasuke felt himself calmed a little hearing that.

"She's safe ?" Sakura looked down.

"Yeah."

After the blood successfully stopped, Sakura told Sasuke she has to dress the wound. Sasuke silently agreed with it and went around you, crouching down to see you finally calmed down. Your face were at peace in unconsciousness.

"How did you know she's pregnant ?"

Sakura looked up from her preparation from your wound and looked at Sasuke. Her watched as he looked down at you with a face she never seen before. His face was gazing on you worriedly, picking up the hair that got into your face away from it. Sakura looked away.

"I felt a strange chakra from her stomach." She narrowed her eyes down to the wound, unzipping the red dress from you. She looked up to Sasuke.

"Are you going to watch me undress her ?" Sakura interjected, Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows.

"I've seen her enough not to care."

Sakura bit the inside of her cheek.

She ignored the pain and proceed to dress your wounds. You didn't move or react the entire process, you were still unconscious. She took off the dress from you because it was tainted with the poison. It might infect you again if she's not careful.

She then pulled herself away as Sasuke took over you, keeping you sitting up as he wore his robe over your half-naked body. She watched silently, holding her tears.

"I can take care of her now. You can go now before I change my mind." Sasuke coldly told Sakura.

"What ? The wound still need medical attention ! I need to stay with you for a few days-"

"I'll have another doctor check her out." He carried you bridal style, not sparing any glance towards Sakura before jumping away from there. Sakura stared at his last presence, frustration tears went down her cheeks as she felt anger, pain, sadness, circulating in her heart.

———

I pained for Sakura while writing this. Sorry, Sakura ! But this is to show Sasuke's character development :(.