7

"I'm home." You entered with a low voice, looking fatigue after a whole shift for the night. You hung your robe to the stand and took off the hair band, letting your hair fell onto your back. You zipped down your velvet dress, letting it fell onto the ground and leave you in your underwears. You are more comfortable that way, or even more without them.

After drinking a glass of water in the kitchen, you picked your dress from the floor and went towards your bathroom, not forgetting to throw your dirty dress into a basket. You let your body soak with water, trying not to mind the cold temperature of the water.

You wanted a hot shower, but your condition doesn't allow you to rent a better home except for the small upper-floor house that connected your living room and your bed, you literally didn't have any privacy except for your bathroom and a small space for the kitchen.

You needed a proper job. You couldn't just live only by working as a part-timer. You need a permanent job that can promote you and gain even more money. But how ? You are undergraduated due to you could not support yourself.

Your mind racing while you have a milk in your kitchen area, wearing only a towel and your hair were wet still. It dripped down to the floor but it was far from your concern. You decided to talk about yout well-being after a long night and it makes your more exhausted than earlier.

As you entered the living room, you saw a presence in the dark from the front door. You couldn't see who it was because of the shadow, but there would be only one person that could come and enter at this kind of hour.

"Sasuke ?" You felt his arms wrapped around you, weighing on you as if wanted to bring you to the floor. You tried to hold him up as he was looking awful. His shirt was not properly hung onto his body and there were dirts, blood and cuts on him.

"Sasuke ?! You looked awful, let's get you clean up-" before you can do anything, he had picked you up and threw you onto the bed. You eyed him worriedly as he came hovering over you and licked your neck. You wanted to moan but you suppressed them as you thought it wasn't a good time.

"Sasuke, what happened ?"

You yelped as he bit your neck, rougher than he usually do. You brought your hands through his hair and his back, receiving more and more bites from Sasuke.

"Sasuke.." You moaned and he pulled himself from you, looking down at you. You eyes widened.

There were a pair of red eyes with unique pattern, looking down to you. A red liquid dripped onto your cheeks as you were fascinated by the beautiful pair of eyes that also made you froze and frighten at the spot. The blood blended with tears as it dripping onto your face.

"Uchiha... Sasuke.. ?" you said his name. you were surprised, shock even to see the one that you love was an Uchiha, that was rumored to be the last Uchiha living to this day. Why was he crying ? What had hurt him ?

You brought your thumb to his cheek, wiping the tears and blood running down his cheek. He did the same to your face before he went down and devoured your lips.

He immediately went to your jawline and your neck again, savoring the taste of you after the shower, the strawberry scent that was still strong and provoked him to make you beg for him. You moaned at his roughness. He seemed desperate, filled with lust and sensation to take you. He wanted you.

He needed you.

He took the towel off of you, throwing it to the back. He swiftly got his hardened member off of his pants and entered you, receiving a loud moans from your part. You pulled him closer by enclosing his neck with your arms, moaning next to his ears at the thrusts he mercilessly pounds into you. He clenched the comforter around you to put strength into his thrust, and you clenched onto his skin as tears brimming down your face.

For some reason, you let him do everything to you. Sasuke was broken, and you felt it. He hugged you so tight, wanting to let out everything that bottled inside of him onto you, and you let him. You loved him, and you could only hope and wait for him to answer your feelings.