Special

It's one a few rare times where you dominated Uchiha Sasuke.#Not

"Sasuke ?" You eyes widened like confused puppy when you saw him entered your house, leaning his blade to the wall of your room and slammed his body to your bed, groaning as he did so.

You went next to him, sitting while anticipating for him to do anything. You sat there for almost 10 minutes, looking down at him who kept laying without giving you any glance to acknowledge your presence. He completely ignored you. You pouted.

"Sasuke~" you purred as you went down and laid on top of him, hugging his body and rubbing you head like a cat. He still didn't give much reaction but a groan. You pouted again, raising from him and looked down to your outfit.

You were only in your new red lingeries, covered with your see-through shirt that you let it unbutton. You were irritated that he didn't give you much attention when you needed, but he would always fuck you when you don't feel as needy as today. It was unfair that he gets what he wanted but you didn't.

You noticed his blade, situated close with the kitchen area, where your dining table were close. You smirked as you had an idea.

"Sasuke-kun." You purred with your sweetest, seductive voice you could do. This time, he turned and glared at you, and you found him so sexy. His hair was messy and his shirt was falling down to the other side, exposing his toned shoulder.

However, you had your scheme. You sat on the chair of your dining table, with one of your leg on top of it. You had his blade in between your legs, your sneaky smile made it ways to your lips.

You noticed how his frown deepened, his body turned to fully faced you. Your smirk grew bigger.

"Sasuke-kun, you know what I want, right ?" you cooed, bringing his sheated blade close to your lips. You noticed how his eyes twitched when you started licking on it. Your eyes never leaving him as you licked it painstakingly slow.

"Fuck.." he breathed out, and you giggled as you saw his erected member.

"Aww, Sasuke-kun is horny ?"

He bent his head back, not wanting to answer the obvious answer. You made his way towards him and comfortable yourself on top of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he went to wrap his arms around you.

"Aren't my Sasuke cute tonight ?" Your seductive eyes looked down to his onyx ones. He looked up, as if admiring you. He was silent, anticipating what you wanted to do to him.

He hissed as you started to glide on top of him, brushing you thin fabric against his clothed, hardened member. You brought your slender fingers to his face, pushing his bangs back and proceed to run it through his hair, your smug smirk and seductive eyes never left his sight.

"You like this ?" You taunted as you deepened your grind and he groned. You leaned down to him and kissed his lips, he was readily to do the same, even hungrier. He held your back so you won't fall as he nudging you to the back due to his desperate needs. You didn't want him to have his way tonight.

So, you pushed him to the bed. He was slammed to it, his face was tighter, scarier than you ever seen as his pleasure was denied by you. You didn't mind of that, placing your forefinger on his lips while you leaned in, your hair fell next to his head.

"Uchiha-san, tonight is my night, okay ? You should enjoy what I'm doing to you." you raised his body from him, the situation made you excited as you let out a giggle, "You'll really like it, Sasuke !"

You picked your shirt and stripped it from you, your reddened cheekbones watched his reaction, which you noticed his Adam's apple went up and down. You took it completely off of you, throwing it off somewhere and pinned him within your arms. You leaned in closer to his face, his eyes never left yours. You started to peck his cheek, the corner of his lips, making his breath shaking as your cold lips trailed down to his neck and his chest. Your hands were silently doing their job by sliding his shirt off of his arms, you peppered his chest with your soft kisses.

Sasuke felt different that night. He loved everything you did, how you made him awaiting for what you'd do next, how you gently kissed him and savor every parts of him, admiring him, he loved it. You had always been so gentle, that what he likes about you. You seemed strong, but you are a very delicate woman.

He raised his body, bringing you together with him as he helped you by taking his shirt off of him and threw it somewhere. You pulled yourself from his body and glared at him.

"Don't do something like that ! It scared me !" You slapped his chest, he chuckled.

"Sorry." He then proceed to kiss you, pushing you to the bed. You loved his kisses, but not tonight. You quickly changed your position.

"Sasuke, I told you !" You retorted, "You're ruining the vibe !"

"But, that's not what the readers wanted. They wanted me to do those things to you." He smirked, amused by your childishness.

"Shut up and just let me, okay ?" You frowned and went to his neck, and he yelped in pain as he felt you bit his neck.

"That's for being naughty." you said and went to kiss him again. He held your waist to keep you close to his erected member, while you and him had a hot kiss. He groaned in his throat as be dominated the kiss. The idea of you trying to dominate him was funny, but he let you have your ways.

You then pulled yourself from him, your hands tugged his pants and pulled it down, revealing his hardened member. You bit your lower lips as you admired his size, you looked up to Sasuke who was watching you with the same gaze. You took it and started to lick it, making him groan and held your head. You started to bob your head as you suck it.

"Haya.." he moaned your name. You looked up to him and he could feel his heart almost explode as you did that. He had always liked it when you looked at him while he fucks you, but this ? You looked even more pure while taking him whole.

He seriously couldn't take it anymore. It was fun while it last, but he had pushed you to his limit.

With that, he pulled you to him and you literally jerked toward him, properly laid on top of him while he gropped your ass.

"You did good, but I just couldn't hold it anymore." He put your panties aside and entered you, making your eyes rolled to the back at his huge member and you instantly moaned as he pounds into you without any warning.

"Ah fuck." You didn't get to be mad at him for ruining your dominating moment as he made you felt so good. Your body shivered as he kept pounding into you, hitting your sweet spot over and over again. He leaned into your neck to have a taste of your soft skin, his hand effortlessly flicked your bra off and took it off of you.

You couldn't deny the fact that this made the night even better. You liked it when he fucks you his way. His loved doing it rough, you liked rough, it was perfect.

He flipped he position, him being on top of you, and continued to pounds into you senselessly. You placed your palm on top of his sweaty chest, your eyes were glaring into him while he did the same, clenching the sheet of your bed to transfer strength to his thrust.

"Sasuke, I'm-" you didn't get to finish your line, and his sloppy thrusts told you he was the same. The both of you were at edge and he groaned for the last time as the both of you came together. He pecked your jawline, his arms wrapped around you as your eyes closed in ecstasy

You both pants heavily after the night. You giggled as his kisses on your neck tickles you.

"It was a cute attempt, i'm looking forward what  you have in the future." He cooed at you before he kissed you with the same gleeful feelings.

———

Yeah they are OOC af in this chapter that's why it was titled special.