10

Kakashi, Sakura and you walked through the trail in the forest with you walking ahead and further from them. They exchanged glances, noticing the distance you put in between them.

Sakura examined your attire, a red dress goes down only to your buttocks and with robe above it, covering you whole aside from your legs and sandals.

"What do you think, Kakashi-sensei ?"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes on your figure. Both shinobis grew suspicious in your odd way of behavior and dressing. He remembered the way you threw your sharp gaze on them, and how you labeled them dangerous in a tone that shown you had some sort of cautious and hostility on them.

You exhaled silently, feeling your heart pace uneasily. You brought your arms and hugged each other. Some thoughts that came in your mind, you put it at the back of your head. You tried not to be nervous to see Sasuke. For some reason, you're scared if Sasuke was truly dangerous as they made he seemed be. You trusted Sasuke not hurting you in any way. You should trust him, you told yourself.

"You always wear the hood on you ?"

Your thoughts disrupt at the voice of a silver haired male behind you. You turned to look at him in the corner of your eyes, sending him a glare.

"I wear this to hide myself from the likes of you. If they killed my parents, then they will also search for me to kill."

"You mean, the one that killed your parents are ninjas ?"

You didn't answer Sakura. Now, both Kakashi and Sakura understood why you were acting hostile towards them.

"Sasuke-kun is also a ninja, you know."

You almost rolled your eyes at the teenage girl statement. You dislikes how she was persistent on you to be aware of the fact that Sasuke was a dangerous criminal. You felt like you could punch her anytime if she ever mention Sasuke again. Kakashi also had the same thing in mind.

Suddenly, Kakashi raised his head in alert. He then blinked to your back and carried you bridal style before jumping from there and onto a branch that hidden from the trail earlier. You almost yelped loudly but you tried to not make any sound as been advice by the male before they hit the road.

You closed your mouth and watched where Sakura stood on the branch not far away from there. You noticed how hard her face looked and you saw her gaze as if she was looking at someone. You followed her gaze and you gasped, watching a black-haired teenager walking into her sight.

"You again, huh."

You stopped breathing when you heard his voice. He looked different than a few weeks ago. He looked like the actual Sasuke, the first time you ever met him. He displayed a different image to what you had witnessed before. It was as if he wasn't effected by the death of his brother.

"Sasuke-kun." you noticed the different in Sakura's voice when he called out his name. It was way softer than the way she tried to persuade her that Sasuke was a criminal. It was as if she met the love of her life. You frowned at the thought.

"You're not giving in, do you."

"Let me follow you, Sasuke. Like I said, I will leave Konoha for you. I will follow all your orders, if it makes you feel better." Sakura said, partially begging lace on her tone. Kakashi looked at the surrounding if there's any other member of Sasuke team present. You clenched your fingers on Kakashi's shirt as you watch them talking.