2

Sasuke arrived one of the hideout where his team resides. He could feel his body ached from the night before and hissed at the bruises you left on him. He just wanted to quickly reach an empty room and sleep for now.

"Oi, Sasuke." He heard Suigetsu called for him, and he instantly turned around with a frown.

"You changed your wardrobe overnight ? Where did you usual clothes go ?" he questioned, staring at Sasuke with curiousity. Sasuke clicked his tongue and continued to walk in search of a room.

"None of your business."

He finally reached an empty room and laid with his stomach down. He didn't think he could lay properly now thanks to the bruises on his back. Not that he dislikes them being there. It actually an evident that he had made you feel that good yesterday. He wanted to see you again, but he didn't know how. He needed to continue training to bring his brother down. Never a day he would think slacking and doing things like he did with you. He didn't regret it, but it somehow effecting his goal.

He tried to sleep but the bruises on his back kept irritates him. He raised himself up and sat at the edge of the bed, burying his face into his palm, going to regret what he was about to ask one of his team.

"Oi Suigetsu." he went to Suigetsu who was leasuring around the living room, the only one of his team that he met in the hideout.

"What is it, Sasuke ?" he asked with his usual smile, flashing his shark teeth.

"Where's Karin ?" Sasuke questioned.

"He's in another hideout right now, grabbing something. Why did you ask about her ? You usually would rather have her off your sight." he said.

"Find an ointment and come to my room." he said and turned around without giving a chance for Suigetsu to ask the reason why. Suigetsu gaze confusedly before he did what's been told.

Suigetsu walked his way to Sasuke's room with an ointment in his hand. He knocked on the door and entered as Sasuke let him and sat on his bed. Sasuke went to lock the door and it makes Suigetsu grew confused.

"You bring the ointment ?" Sasuke questioned and sat next to him and Suigetsu nods, "I did."

"Good." Sasuke said and faced his back to Suigetsu. Before the white-haired could say anything, Sasuke took his shirt off of him and the former eyes grew wide at the unebelievar sight.

"What the hell happened to your back ?!" He exclaimed.

"Just shut up and apply the ointment. I can't fucking sleep with these."

"Were you go against a fucking lion, man ? But it doesn't seem too deep, but you have a hell a lot of scratch bruises." Suigetsu exclaimed again before he gasped, and Sasuke closed his eyes, embracing what comes next.

"Don't tell me you fuck a girl last night ?!"

"Shut up, Suigetsu." Sasuke said through his gritted teeth.

"I never thought you would do something like this. I mean- bro you must have had amazing night !"

Sasuke clicked his tongue but he didn't reply. He indeed had an amazing night. It was actually the best thing. He would hiss a few times as Suigetsu applied the ointment without asking a lot of question because he knew Sasuke would bite his head off if he do.

He kicked Suigetsu out after and laid his stomach down, feeling his back a little better. He reminisce back the night with you, the way you moans, scratching his back like it's your life line, the way your body twitch under him, the way you looked at him with your innocent look-