20

The rest of the evening, you stayed at the park with your head hung low. Most of the time, you stared to the ground. A few tears would fall down involuntarily that you would wipe again immediately after.

Everything happened was too fast, and it saddened you. You never dream to hurt any of your friend, especially Shikamaru. He was your first best friend you had, someone that you were happy being called your younger brother. How dumb were you, to not noticing his feelings towards you. Now it came to this, you didn't know what to do, and blame yourself.

Sakura too, you didn't mean to hurt her either. You knew she had liked Sasuke for years. Yet, it never crossed your mind to hurt her with the relationship you had with Sasuke. She was just holding a feeling that cannot be controlled, and you understand completely the feelings of seeing your loved ones making love with someone else.

You could imagine the young girl crying, hugging herself and avoid from thinking about Sasuke. You bit your lower lips as you cried again, thinking you had hurt the poor teenager.

Sasuke.. for some reason, you're not surprised he would do that. He was always so full of himself and hardly think about other's feelings. He basically only involved into things regarding himself, and never takes someone's feelings into consideration. You will try talking to him as he get home later. You wanted to keep it civil, not wanting to argue something that you don't find any room to change in him.

You took a deep breath, gathering yourself mentally and physically. The sky had painted a orange hue, and you thought it's time for you to go home. You hoped Ino was okay with you not present yourself at the work.

You walked through the street, for the first time without smiling. You looked down to making eye contacts with the passerby, so that they won't notice the eyebags under your eyes.

Suddenly, a presence before you made you look up, and you did, meeting a pink haired female that gave you a straight look from afar. You both were heading opposite ways and your eyes stayed into her emerald orbs for the moment. Feeling ashamed, you looked down, guilt were all over your face.

The both of you walked pass each other, and you thought that was already it, until she called you.

"Fuyumi-san."

Your body tensed, and it took you a few seconds to turn around to face her. Your looked at her, who didn't seem to have a state where she would be crying whole night. Her face was normal with a hard look.

"I met him today, Sasuke-kun." she said, and you heart beats faster at the mention of your lover's name. Sakura stared at your face for awhile, before she blushed and looked to her side, tucking her hair to the back that exposed her neck.

"I must say, he was still a teenager, Fuyumi-san." she said shyly, and you felt your body shaking as your eyes fell onto the red spot you found on her neck. You tried no to make it visible, but your glossy eyes gave out your feelings that made a certain teenager heart cheer with triumpanth.

"He was so gentle to me, Fuyumi-san. I still remember the way his fingers on me, how his cold fingers glides over my skin, I still remember every moments.." You were shaking, anger tears left your eyes as she continued to trail with red face.

"Seeing how he treats me, I think he preferred a girl around his age. You know what makes me think so ?" Sakura turned to her body completely facing you, you glared straight into hers.

"He whispered to me, "You're better than that woman... Haya."

Your whole body shaking badly, tears won't stop falling from your eyes.