9

It has been a few weeks after their last meeting that morning. You were happy that he didn't back up on his words when he told you to wait. He really did wanted you to wait for him for everything might happened in his life.

You've heard rumors about the infamous Uchiha's brothers that lurking around the continent as rogue ninjas by the ninjas that visited her workplace. You could hear hatred by the way they spoke of the Uchiha. You wondered what had they actually did to be hated that way. You never really knew of what happened in another village, and you purposely avoid any news because you were busy focusing on putting roof over your head and food inside your mouth. You had no time to stop and listened to any rumors or stories. Sometimes, but it would be coincidence.

You had an off day today, and you were more ecstatic to stay in your home and lay down the rest of the day. You only had a tank top due to the summer and a shorts to allow any soft breeze meeting your burning skin. Whenever your off day coming, it always have to be the hydrating day. You went to the kitchen and got yourself a glass of water.

You were also thinking about Sasuke. How had he been ? Would he visit you this week ? Has he eaten ? Who was he with ?

On a normal day, you'd only think about how to spend your money properly so there would be some extras for yourself. You'd sat at the kitchen table and calculate the money you'd gain and you'd spend. But today, you laid in your bed with your fan, staring off the ceiling with Sasuke in mind.

The room had became more heated. You were as if staying in an oven and you already felt sweats on your body. You jumped off your bed towards your front door to open the door in order to let the air from outside come in. As soon as you opened the door, your felt someone slammed it open from outside and they grabbed your neck, making you yelped at the roughness. You were threwn to the floor with them pinning onto you. You eyes widened in alert as they choked your neck with a kunai threatening to cut through you anytime soon.

"Wha-"

"Kakashi-sensei !"

A pink haired girl hurriedly came to the silver-haired side that was still pinning you down the floor. You were making a choking sound as your were constricted of air. Finally, he let go, allowing you to take a deep breath.

"My apologize." Kakashi apologized and you nodded between your coughes. Sakura went to your side and helped you up to your feet to bring you to your bed. You thanked her as she set you to the edge of your bed and head to the kitchen for some drink.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, a jounin from Konohagakure. This is Haruno Sakura, my student." the silver haired introduce himself, trying not to look anywhere but your face. You were giving him a cautious look, not liking the presence of ninjas around you beside Sasuke. You liked the politeness however, as you nodded at it as an acknowledgement.

"I'm sorry for barging onto you like that. We were suspecting you of a wanted rogue ninja from our village." Kakashi continued, and you shook your head with a smile to assure him you're really alright. His polite demeanor actually wiped off your bitterness towards ninjas. Had already meeting Sasuke and now Kakashi and Sakura, you learned that not all ninjas are like the one you hated.

"It's alright. You're doing your job and I understand. May I ask why did you suspect me ?"

"Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi turned to look at Sakura before he could answer you. You too turned to look at her especially because of the stern in her voice.

"I really want to think that it was only fabrication of Sasuke-kun chakra, but it was too strong for a trace and too real for a fake." Sakura face hardened as she turned to look at you. The moment Sasuke's name being said, you already felt your lips turned cold and pale all over.