5

You sat before your cashier counter, an apron hugged you perfectly over your purple dress. You had your hair in a low ponytail, your hair being put to your right shoulder. You propped your shoulder to the counter with your chin placed onto your palm, losing in your thoughts.

Regarding Sasuke, of course.

It had been over two weeks since he last came to visit you. You couldn't lie that you expect his presence every now and then. You always got your thoughts of him out of your head after, thinking it was absurd for you to think of him visiting you frequently. He should take his time how much he want.

However, you felt yourself eager. This feeling wasn't a sexual frustration. It was more to wanting him to come by and develop you in a free-sex hug. You wanted his warmth. No sweat, no teasing, just him and you, cuddling.

Your face burning at the thought. You heard someone opened the door to the store, your lips automatically formed a smile. A girl around eight came with the look of confusion on her. Her hand seem holding something.

"Hey, darling. What'chu up to ?" you went to her and crouched down to her level. She looked at you and gave you a distinct smile.

"D-Do you have a-a white flower ?" the girl stuttered, looking up to you with a pair of questionable eyes. You nodded at her and went at the way back of the store where a cyclamen flower took place.

"This ?" You gestured the flower to her, putting it over her nose. She smelled it and nodded rather hesitant. You smiled worriedly before taking a few of them and went to the counter.

"What are you going to do with the flowers ?" you asked her, wrapping the flower securedly.

"It's for my mother. She died a year ago."

You brows furrowed with sympathy, crouching down to her level again as you lent the flower to her, she took it with a sad look, opening her hands that's been holding yen since the start towards you.

"Oh darling, your mother will be happy with your visit." you said, patting her head a few times, receiving a smile from the little girl. She pecked your cheek as a thank and you were genuinely surprised by the action and smiled afterwards by the sweet move.

"Take care !" You waved at her as you went back to the counter. Your smile still remained on your lips, thinking of the little girl.

Your smile slowly died down as you remembered your parents. You leaned on your hands as you lost in your thoughts once again.

The culprit had been killed a month ago with a slice to his throat. He died out of blood loss in an inn he took shelter from. The killer was unknown. None trace was left and you could only ponder.

Not that you glad that the culprit died, although he deserved it. It seemed not quite right to wanting the killer of your parents died in a horrible way. The only thing that would give you a satisfaction if the culprit jailed behind bars.

Maybe another person hold grudge on him. He's a ninja, after all. Death is inevitable.

That night, you turned in for your next part-time job. You wore a tight dress which it tied with a ribbon over your chest, securing them in place. It makes your chest look bigger than they already were and you despised having those thirsty males scanning your body. Well, it was part of your job policy to seduce and serve them.

You put your hair into a high ponytail to expose your chest and neck. You looked at the logs that shows how many people that demands you and other waitress. You cringed at it before throwing it aside and went to serve the first customer.