18

In the Konoha Medical Center, you sat next to Sasuke who laid with his eyes closed, your hands clamped to his only hand. Your thumb softly caressing the back of his hand as you gazed longingly at his calm feature.

"Fuyumi-san ?"

You looked up from Sasuke to the voice, and it was Sakura. She sent you a smile and you were hesitated to do they same after the last time, but you did so anyway. Remembering the feelings she had for Sasuke, you wanted to take your hand from Sasuke's, but you felt it clenched, seemingly didn't want to let go of you. You instantly looked at him to see if he's awake, but he didn't open his eyes. You pursed your lips.

"Has he awake ?" Sakura asked, writing something on her clipboard.

"N-No." you answered.

"I see. If he's awake, call me immediately, okay ?" Sakura said, jotting the last word on the clipboard before setting it next to her.

"How are you, Fuyumi-san ?" She asked you, and you noticed her eyes went to your hands.

"I'm fine now. I made sure the baby did too." You replied, and she smiled in relief.

"That's good to hear. I have other patients to tend to. Please do what I asked you, okay ?" She bid you goodbye and closed the door. You stared a little longer at the door to make sure no one else enter, before you turned to glare at Sasuke who had already looked at you.

"You can't lie about that ! Your health is important !"

"Yet, you lied to her." He replied back wisely, and you sighed.

"I did." You groaned.

You felt him still staring at you, and you sent him a playful glare, before you smiled.

"Want some water ?" You let go of his hand to get his water on the side table, but then he stopped you.

"Nevermind that, come here."

Your brows furrowed at his request. You turned to look at him and he already had his hand in the air, indicating you to come over. You put the glass back down and took his hand as you stand next to his bed. He raised himself to a sit up, using you as support. As soon as he comfortable himself, he had his hand around your waist.

"Come on." he said, and you already knew what he meant.

"Sasuke- no ! This is public hospital !" You whisper-shout, but the next thing happened made you help, and you found yourself straddle on top of him. Your arms were wrapping around his neck, and you saw the blanket that was once on top of him was on the floor.

"I've been wanting to see for a whole two months. I deserve a meal now, shall I ?" he whispered, bringing his hot fingers over your dress and slipped under it to your ass.

"Sasuke, what if someone come in ?" you urgently said, trying to hold his hand from going any further.

"Don't worry." he said short before kissing your exposed neck. Your face were flushed red. Your feelings were mixing at the moment. You were afraid you would get caught by any of the staff or your friends, but you also had missed Sasuke so bad.

You tried to not create a loud noise and let it muffled under your pursed lips as he continuously abusing your sweet spot on your neck, while his hold palm clenching to your ass and gropped it.

"Help me." he said, and you pulled yourself from him.

"I would love to just fuck the brain out of you, but I am in no condition to do that, so do me a favor, baby. Take my pants off and ride me."

Your face were bright red at his words, you felt your eyes spinning. However, you did as told.

You slowly moved backward a little, thinking on how you going to do it. It was a while after the last time you did it together. Why do you have to be shy again ? You did it with him many times, rough at that, but you always so shy.

You tugged onto his pants and slowly taking it off of him while biting your lips. You didn't expect for his huge member to spring out of his pants right in your face. You couldn't help but to stare at it.

"You can taste it if you want." he smirked, finding you so cute when you stared at his erected member. He almost chuckle when you shook your head and went towards him, he went to hold your waist.

"Let's end this fast." you told him.

"Try hard then, Haya." he said and he instantly hissed as he felt your warm clits on his tips. Not wasting anymore time, he brought you down and watched as you closed your eyes in pleasure. You clenched his shoulder as you felt him twitching inside of you, slowly gliding into the deepest of you.

"Ahh, fuck." you lowly swore as you started to ride him. He groaned deeply, clenching onto your waist. You slowly gliding up and down on top of him, driving Sasuke crazy on every friction between you and him.

"Haya.." he moaned your name as you went rougher on top of him, feeling another surge of feeling of wanting more of him inside of you. You felt like you couldn't stop it. You've been wanting him so bad and you could do it all day. Your moans grew sharper as you came closer to the edge, and he noticed as your walls spasmed around his member.

He pushed you down onto the bed and hovered over you, taking your panties off of you completely. You were surprised of what he did but before you could say anything, he entered you once again.

"Fuck, Sasuke !" you moaned loudly as he began to pounds into you senselessly. He buried his face that began to sweat into your neck as he fucks you without any care in the world. You pulled him closer into you with your arms around his neck as he hit every sweet spots inside of you.

You then heard the door opened from outside, and you instinctively looked that way. It was Sakura on her clipboard, and you were all sweats and tears while looking at her.

"Sasuke-"

You couldn't say anything since Sasuke covered your mouth and kept on thrusting into you eventhough Sakura was there. The bed was creaking badly but Sakura didn't seem to notice that both you and Sasuke was literally fucking in front of her.

"Eh ? Where are they ?" Sakura questioned as she looked around, and you saw over her shoulder was Shikamaru.

"They're not here ?" Shikamaru questioned.

"Yeah. Maybe Sasuke wanted to take some fresh air outside. Let's go." Sakura said and she closed the door behind her, and once Sasuke released your mouth, you shouted loudly.

"Sasuke !" tears came down your cheeks as you felt yourself at the edge again, and by the looks of it, Sasuke was also coming. His thrusts grew sloppier as he clenched his teeth to go deeper into you.

He then took it out off of you and let it all out on your dress, some of them went to your face, making you closed your eyes.

"You're perfect." he groaned as he took the dress off of you and pulled you up. He put you into a sit up and clean your face with your dress.

"I messed your face, sorry." he said and pecked your lips. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist, pecking his lips back.

"How can Sakura-san and Shikamaru-san didn't see me ?" you asked.

"I put a genjutsu around this room. Unless you you make a sound, it applies to anyone that entered." he explained.

"I see." you closed your eyes as he cleaned your sweaty face with the tissue he got from the table. You are used to him cleaning both of you after having sex. You loved this side of him.

"I love you, Sasuke." you said with a smile. He didn't say anything but a peck on your forehead, a long peck.

———

hhhhhhHHOOHH ! This place is getting hot !