21

You woke up by the shuffle sound came around the room. You felt dizzy as you woke up, and you felt the bed pressed down and soon you felt yourself developed into a warm arm. You laid your head back to the pillow to ease the nausea.

"Did I wake you up ?" Sasuke asked, and he noticed how you looked nauseated and he quickly made a circular motion on your back.

"Are you going somewhere ? What time is it ?" you asked in the mid of your dizziness.

"It's 10. You want some milk ?"

"Are you going somewhere ?" you asked again in a more deeper tone, noticing him avoiding the question. You looked at him and he saw your baggy eyes, and he never not fall for that eyes. He sighed.

"I'm going to talk to Sakura. I had enough of her childplays." Sasuke said as he raised from the bed, "I'll get you some milk."

"I'll talk to her." You pushed yourself up although you were struggling to do so. He watched as you leaned yourself at the head of the bed with a weak smile graze your lips.

"This is between women. I'll handle her." You told him.

"Please heat the milk first, Sasuke."

———

Sasuke ended up going to train himself and you were in your white dress and your brown hair were tied into a ponytail. You don't wear your robe anymore knowing your place was safe, especially by Sasuke's side.

You smiled at the people that you walked by as you head to the hospital to meet Sakura. You caught a few male eyes that would look at you up and down, but you didn't bat an eye. It probably because this would be the first time you ever walk without your robe on.

As soon as you reached the hospital, you searhed for the certain pink haired female. Once you reached the second floor, you saw her in the hallway with a board of patient's information in her arm. She noticed your presence and you just stared at her with a message, and she certainly got it.

On the rooftop, you stood next to her while facing the city of Konoha.

"What do you need, Fuyumi-san ?"

You suck in a breath as you felt nervous. You never had done this in the past. You never had the courage to face the woman that tried to ruin your relationship. For example, you went to drink after walking into a room with your ex boyfriend fucking other woman, but then you meet Sasuke, the one that you currently in love. Now, you are going to fight for your loved ones. You were going to stop running away and face your fear.

You are not losing Sasuke to a female that tried to ruin your relationship.

"Sakura, I know you love Sasuke, and I love him too." I told her.

"But, he chose me over you." you turned to look at her who was already red of all the anger she was holding. You glances over at the fence that was dented due to her fury.

"You should accept it, Sakura, especially when I already carrying his baby."

You heard sniffles coming from her, and you saw how horrible her face was, covered with tears. She wiped the non-stopping tears over and over again.

"I did everything for him, why would he chose you over me ?" She cried, and you felt really bad seeing the girl so broken.

"You are a wonderful girl, Sakura."