6

Everyone has special occasions on their day, and for sure, you also had one.

For no apparent reason, you wanted to try to kick some pants and a regular t-shirt on you. Your pants were the color of white that only goes a little below your knees, and your pink oversized t-shirt that you tucked in the hem by the front. It was a hot day, so you decided to put your hair into a high ponytail.

It was also your day off, so maybe that's the reason behind your 'odd' attire. You were planning to do some window shopping, therefore, you need something casual and simple to be seen by people.

You visited a shop that only sells women's attire and lingeries. Your eyes eyed the dresses and at the deepest part of the store where the lingeries displayed. As you looked over at the aisle, you noticed a very bold color of underwears. A black two-pieces with red lace. You looked down to your chest and your face were burning at your thoughts.

Will Sasuke like it ?

No, no ! You can't think like that. You weren't trying to get his heart that way. He told you to wait but, you wanted to satisfy him somehow..

It's funny that he's about to turn 17.

What the heck did you just thinking ?! He can be whatever the age he wants ! He still makes you feel good in the bed.

But, anyhow, it makes you felt skeptical. Was it a good thing for you to fall in love with the teenager ? Put the 5 gaps aside, he was still underage !

But.. this world is different. You can be with whoever you want. As long as you are happy.

But.. you are playing with the young lads. He must have better thing to do, have a better woman around his age.

"That would be 120000 yen."

Did you just bought the lingeries ?!

You noticed the cashier gave you a knowing smile. You nodded at her and hurried yourself out of the store with your face burning. You eyed the black plastic bag in your hand, staring as if you could see through the plastic to your black lingeries. You bit your lower lips as you started walking among the people.

"What are you trying to do, Haya.."

You went back home and freshen yourself up after a long day. You found yourself under your new black-red lacing underwears, your cheekbones burning at your own sight.

You wore a t-shirt and a shorts over the lingeries, thinking if Sasuke would come that night. You wished he wouldn't. It would be embarrassing to see you were trying your best to impress him.

Knock knock.

Fuck.

Since when did Sasuke learn how to knock ?

You went to the front door and opened to see typical Sasuke with his cold look. You smiled at him and make way for him to enter. He did and you quickly closed the door and to the kitchen.

"Sasuke, you want some drink ?" you asked, trying to avoid looking at him, but you were too late. He caught you by your wrist and pulled you.

"Weird.. why are you in such a hurry ?" he tilted his head, a brow raised along with his mouth. Your heart flipped as Sasuke sent you a sensual, teasing look.

"You must be thirsty ! That's why I-"

"When I'm thirsty, I'll only have you. Haven't you learn any lesson ?"