22

You entered the house with Sasuke followed behind you. You hummed in delight, remembering all your bravery to meet your own fear and face them. Sasuke just stay silent, being himself as he hook his robe onto the stand in front of the front door.

Before you could make yourself to the kitchen to prepare for dinner, you felt Sasuke hung his arm over your shoulder and pulled you toqards the stairs.

"Sasuke- what are you doing ?" You exclaimed at his sudden action. You almost missed your steps but thanks to Sasuke who made sure you don't fall.

"I want to take a shower." He told you.

"So ?" You innocently asked, which he just pulled you to the stairs up to your room.

"Sasuke ! You can take off your shirt by your own, right ?" you groaned when he continuer pulling you to your shared room and he let go of you to face you, awaiting you like a kid. You rolled your eyes.

You grabbed the hem of his shirt and raise his shirt up over his head. You tried to ignore the feelings of your skin meeting his hot and sweaty one under his shirt, and continue pouting. What you didn't expect was when he picked you up by your waist to the bathroom.

"Sasuke, put me down !" You told him, although you actually like it he did that to you. You giggled when he placed you under the shower while he was towering you.

His beautiful pair of eyes nailed you to the ground while he took all of your attention. Your arms instinctively went around neck as he turned on the shower that made both of you wet after. Your white dress didn't help to cover your striking color of your underwears where Sasuke had his attention now. He moved his soft lips onto your neck. Even under the cold water, you could feel how warm his tongue on you. You moaned at his touches as he slipped his hand under your dress.

You gasped as he pushed you to the wall with his body, not forgetting to bring one of your leg to his waist to grind his hardened crotch on yours. You moaned loudly at his action as he continued doing that for some time, now kissing your lips in hunger. You held his head to keep his lips attached to yours, equally as hungry as the Uchiha.

He then took your dress off of you, which forced the both of you to break the kiss. However, you leaned back to kiss him afterwards which almost made him fall back, and he didn't mind how thirsty you were for him.

"Seriously, black underwears under white dress ? You're quite daring." He whispered as your lips detached, his dangerous eyes looked straight into your lustful ones.

"Black, red, whatever color they are, they will end up on the floor in the end." You said in a rush just to continue kissing him. He replied your kiss withe same amount of harshness, his hand went under your panties to grope your ass full within his palm. You yelped at his clench but you smiled afterwards in the kiss.

"I'll buy you a new one." Sasuke said and before you could question why, he had already pulled your pants until its ripped.

"Sasuke- !" You moaned loudly when he entered two fingers into your womanhood. Your head tilted to the back at how good he made you feel, especially how he planted his kiss on your neck later. He continued moved his fingers in and out while watching you enjoying his pleasure. It aroused him, especially how your face was covered with water, how the hair stuck around your face with your eyes closed in delight.

After enough pleasure fingering you, he flipped you so your back face him. He moved his hand on from your shoulder blade, and undo your bra with a single flick. He continued travelling on your back until he reached his own pants to take it off and positioned his hardened member on your wet clits.

"Ready ?" he asked.

"You always ask- oh fuck !" you moaned in profanity when he penetrates deep into you. He grabbed one of your arm.

"That's why I asked you." he said as he started in a moderate speed. You hissed at how huge his member everytime he fucks you. Usually when he started with normal pace, it always the time that you felt yourself in the peak as his member would always reach to the tip. The feeling of yourself full with him was a greatest pleasure, but there's another.

It felt totally different when he picked up his pace. The way he pulled you into him as if he still hadn't have enough of you, especially how he used your shoulder to pull you into him, to conquer every space you had in you. It always made you rolled your eyes to the back and almost drive you crazy. He fucks you like there were still room he yet to conquer in you which he did in every sex you had with him. He never had enough of you.

He especially love seeing your face. He pulled your head up to look at you, and the way your beautiful eyes looked up to him with those begging eyes, begging for him to conquer you.

Your wish is his command.

He grabbed your pelvis and pulled you even closer to him, which would be the last stage of your pleasure. You'd start to feel your legs shaking as you meet your edge. Your moans would be louder and his groan would blend along. His member spasming in you while your walls tightened around him.

The last thing he would do is pulling you closer to him to fit all of his member when he come. He held your neck to keep your body close to him and then, the both of you came, which he would leave a peck on you while he would still shooting his cum inside of you.

"I will never have enough of you." he said, which you will never had enough of him either.

———

Crappy chapter ! I changed the way to write smut you see ? Do you like this chapter ? Leave a comment !!!!