14

"Finally, home !" you exasperated as you laid your fatigue body on the bed, feeling your eyes went droopy as soon as you slammed your body on your soft mattress. You laid like that for a little while until you felt something weighing next to you and you glanced up and Sasuke who was looking down at you.

"Sasuke, why don't you freshen yourself up first ?" You told him, laying your head back to the mattress. He didn't seem to move from his spot. He was looking down to your tired look that hold a weak smile.

"Do you want a drink ?" he asked. It was a surprise, he took concern of you. Not that you mind he didn't, but it makes it even more surprise that he never did until today.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" You heard he said. You realized you were staring at him with a surprise look, you smiled sheepishly.

"Nothing.. it just.. not you to be concern." you pushed your hair back from your face, turning your body to side to have a better look of him.

"Do you know my favorite ?" You asked him. He averted his eyes to think of your favorite, he actually think hard for you. However, his heart tugged differently as he realized he didn't know what your favorite is. He told himself he loved you, however he didn't know what you actually like. Unlike you, who'd sometimes prepare him some meal with tomato as side dishes. You knew him, but he didn't know you well.

You noticed he frowned deeper, as if feeling bad. You purposely asked the question to see if he realized, and he did. You felt bad for making him feel bad, but you really wanted to see where his heart is. You felt your heart raced when he actually thought about it and feeling bad for not knowing. He usually would retorted and went his way, but he thought of you.

You raised from the bed, trying to catch his attention, but he didn't turn. Your fingers went for his and intertwined them together.

"Sasuke, look at me." You lowered your head to get a clear look of his face, and he turned with a guilty all over his face. You smiled gently.

"My favorite is milk."

He looked into your eyes, the eyes he fell in love with. Your eyes created a curve as you smile, forming an eye smile. There was always bags under your eyes that added to your charm, your button nose that looked so cute on you, and your plump lips that shaped in a kissable lips, and so innocent as you smile They are alluring, your face. So many things he could describe how he fall in love with you.
He had realized.

It's not that he didn't know you. It only that there were more to you that he love and he had yet to find out.

"You're one in a million."

He muttered, and your brows raised at his words. It didn't look like he meant to say it out loud. Your cheekbones burning as he kept staring at you, the fingers grasped tightly to each other, your body leaning closer.

You didn't know what to do. Your eyes were stuck staring into his hypnotize ones, pulling you closer to him. You followed your heart, closing your eyes and brought your lips to him.

You were hesitated, as it your first to kiss him first. It always him who would do the kiss, even hotter than you would do. But right now, all you wanted was to kiss him. An innocent kiss that you can express your incredible love that you couldn't put into words.

You finally able to plant your kiss on his lips. He didn't move, you were worried if he thought you were a bad kisser. Why right now ? You even had his baby. Why does that bothers you ? How is it possible you don't know how to kiss after all those rough sex you had with him, why now ?!

You glided your lips onto his pale lips, tilting your head to have more of him. You moved your hips closer to him, and he finally responded to you. He brought your leg to the other side, making you straddle him. His lips sync with yours, gently and warmly.

You sat on his laps with your legs wrapped around his waist. Your body relax with his hands went to support his body from behind. Your stomach grew butterflies, continued moving your lips on his.

No tongue, no sensual moves, just innocent moments between you and him. You smiled as he teasingly biting to your lower lips, and he smiled as he noticed you pulling back, and he quickly captured your lips again.

He loved this. You loved this. The both of you were. All those tireness washed away, all the problems forgotten for a moment. It was a time where love overcome the both of you, and it was precious for the both of you.

You felt his overwhelming feelings, he learned yours, in the most simplest way.

———

Just some fluffy times, and you might know what comes next ;) (Sorry for short chapter too. I actually have some kind of author block and I hope my brain will work normally for the next chapter.)